Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Is Chruty Natalie Holloway?
yes
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
no
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Are you actually serious about this hbk?
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

hbk_1980
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Hey everyone this is my first post and it could be controversial. I couldn't help but notice that Chruty from Secretfriends looks a lot like the mising girl Natalie Holloway. If you all don't know who that is follow this link ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalie_Hollaway .....

Now I looked at Chruty's profile pictures and she doesn't really look like her there, but during her shows she looks like her. I'm thinking they drugged her and took her somewhere and brain washed her, and now she is doing this and doesn't know any better. Dr. Phil said it himself that there's a possibility that she was still alive and possibly brainwashed somewhere.

mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

lol..well if you relly wanna find out chruty was on direct sex before sf

So find out when she started direct sex and youmay find your answer. Wink

And I noticed your name and it reminded me, hbk...is that wrestling you are referring to...because that and 1980 would make us the same age.

and I just wanted to know what you thought about the Benoit family being found dead.

bling2004jr
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

i would tend to beleave if it was her she would have contacted someone and let them know she was still alive.

as far as the Benoit story. it is very troubling some reports state that the son was killed saturday the wife on sunday and himself on monday. the autopsy results should be available within the hour so maybe we can find out more but this is truely disturbing.

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

bling2004jr wrote:
i would tend to beleave if it was her she would have contacted someone and let them know she was still alive.

as far as the Benoit story. it is very troubling some reports state that the son was killed saturday the wife on sunday and himself on monday. the autopsy results should be available within the hour so maybe we can find out more but this is truely disturbing.

you mentioned Wrestling and Benoit in the same post. Was it HIS family that got killed?

bling2004jr
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday. 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

bling2004jr wrote:
Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Uh... Dude;.. that's harsh Crying or Very sad

hbk_1980
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

I love the direction this thread has gone. by the way.. the 1980 in my name to the one person that asked is just a random number, i was born in '85... as for the hbk, yes that is for the wrestler, he was my favorite like 10 years ago, but i haven't watched in years. 
bling2004jr
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

sorry to kinda highjack your thread. 
hbk_1980
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

natalie... er i mean chruty is on now 
mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: LOL sorry man / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

you didnt stand a chance with that username

but seriously, chruty has been around at least 2 years mybe more

mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

bling2004jr wrote:

UNREAL...I really liked the guy.

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

mouse wrote:
bling2004jr wrote:

UNREAL...I really liked the guy.

Me too.

My favorite wrestlers of all time are Ultimate warrior and Undertaker though.

part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

The wrestling game is a pathetic excuse for a sport, which does real sport a total injustice.

The guy is/was a steroid pumped whatever and no loss to the sporting world.

A total shame that his wife and son had to suffer for his stupidity.

What number does that bring wrestling suicides up to now?

The wrestling authorities should be ashamed of what they are running....................allegedly.

P'n'E.

gibbo104
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

part'n'eat wrote:

The wrestling game is a pathetic excuse for a sport, which does real sport a total injustice.

The wrestling authorities should be ashamed of what they are running....................allegedly.

You're a twat.

P'n'E.

mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

part'n'eat wrote:

P'n'E.

Now hold up...yes wrestling is all setup...but give the guys credit man, would you make a career outta voluntarily getting your ass kicked.
Make no mistake, its hard to fal 10 to 15 feet without it hurting much...its also hard to be slammed to the mat mithout feeling some pain.

As far as suicides go in wrestling.

British Bulldog
Crash Holly
Owen Hart
Big Boss Man
Eddie Guererro

Besides Chris Benoit who else has comitted suicide recently? Can you name any off that list I just gave you?

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense
1 tony 2804 Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:16 am
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: Don't feed the trolls please
0 tony 2213 Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:50 am
No new posts How long you been capping?
3 Striker10 1311 Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 am
No new posts Angilie
0 Ludovico 1226 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:29 am
No new posts fuck fest?
2 nitronads 2455 Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005