Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Is Chruty Natalie Holloway?
yes
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
no
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Are you actually serious about this hbk?
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

mouse wrote:
As far as suicides go in wrestling.

British Bulldog
Crash Holly
Owen Hart
Big Boss Man
Eddie Guererro

Besides Chris Benoit who else has comitted suicide recently? Can you name any off that list I just gave you?

Lets see...

British Bulldog: Heart attack.
Crash Holly: Overdose
Owen Hart: Stage accident
Big Boss Man: Heart attack.
Eddie Guererro: Murdered.µ

Err... no suicides in there.

Actually, I think Chris Benoit was the first one that I know.

bling2004jr
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Eddie died of a heartattack his addiction to pain killers caused his heart walls to thin causing his heartattcak

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

bling2004jr wrote:
Eddie died of a heartattack his addiction to pain killers caused his heart walls to thin causing his heartattcak

ain't that what I said? Razz

Ah well. 4 out of 5. not bad.
Unless anyone else corrects me. Sad

harvester_of_sorrow
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

Benoit is not the first wrestler i can think of that committed suicide. If i remember right, didnt all the Von Erich's kill themselves? Unless you want to count Crash Holly overdosing on pain killers as a suicide. Lot of the ones that have died lately have either been from drugs (ie Holly, Pillman) or heart attacks (ie Guerrero, Rocko Rock). 
harvester_of_sorrow
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: one more / Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway

seems like i forgot to add one more that committed suicide. i'll have to give credit to a friend of mine on this one, but he said the last person before benoit was a guy named Mike Awesome from ECW / WCW. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense
1 tony 2804 Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:16 am
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: Don't feed the trolls please
0 tony 2213 Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:50 am
No new posts How long you been capping?
3 Striker10 1311 Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 am
No new posts Angilie
0 Ludovico 1226 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:29 am
No new posts fuck fest?
2 nitronads 2455 Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Chruty from SF/Natalie Holloway on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005