Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense / Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense

If you want to discuss webcam girls, that's fine, if you want to say who you think is the best or worst that's ok -- though I'd like to keep this positive and say who is good rather than bad.

But no trading of captured video or pictures, particularly those taken in private sessions, but generally any pic or video that the webcam girl is not expecting to be made public.

That means you can point to online profiles on their cam sites, but that's all.

Why? Because several reasons:

It's probably copyright infringement and I do NOT need the law down on me.
It is almost always done using sharing sites that do not allow this type of content.
It seems to attract the most lame behavior.

But most importantly -- these girls do shows for a living, it's their job. If they wanted to give away free promo they could do it themselves (and some do), but otherwise their shows are their work and just like you or me we expect to get paid for what we do.

You want to see more of a girl you like? Pony up and pay her. You want to see a girl who isn't around any more? Tough. I want to see Elvis live too but it's too late, that's life.

Don't like this? Go somewhere else, the internet is a big place.

Tony

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: / Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense

Clarify: giving away pics and vids instead of trading is the same to me.

READ the reasons I gave above and it should be pretty clear that they apply regardless if whether it is traded or free.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Sticky: Don't feed the trolls please
0 tony 2214 Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:50 am
No new posts How long you been capping?
3 Striker10 1312 Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:40 am
No new posts please to help
5 WunHungLo 1231 Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:52 am
No new posts Angilie
0 Ludovico 1227 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:29 am
No new posts fuck fest?
2 nitronads 2456 Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:18 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Starting now, NO TRADING. BAN on first/next offense on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.