Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Shaven haven or nature girl?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Shaven haven or nature girl?
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Shaven haven or nature girl? / Shaven haven or nature girl?

So I was watching Aleah on DirectSex arubbin the nubbin as Jambo would say, and yep she was shaven smooth as a babys butt. I like that in a woman, but maybe its because Im some kinda of pervert. (Dunno what kind yet). I have never been turned on by a hairy bush especially when I have to graze. But I suppose some guys like this, so tell me why. Is there a special reason you like your babes hairy? Is it just the way it looks or what? Inquiring (perverted) minds want to know, people. This means you!

Last edited by Dude Love on Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total 
jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

I'm withyou dude. Love the smooth look. Of course it is ideal for oral sex but I think the real turn-on might be more to do with the fact it demonstrates a womans interest in sex, showing herself off, almost like she has prepped for action. I'm not articulating the idea very well but hopefully you get my drift. 
TheMole
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

How about trimmed? Landing stripes can be handy for aiming...... Twisted Evil 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

Hi TheMole, I had not considered the landing strip idea, but it has merit! Actually this too can be very sexy!

And jg, I'm with you on the prepped-and-ready-for-action look. I do think you articulated it well. I remember reading a book, I think by Robert A. Heinlein (in his later perverted years) saying that when women shave themselves completely, it's a signal they are truly interested in sexual pleasure. I think you should check out Aleah, because she is definitely interested! Very Happy

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

Well, completely shaven is definitely clean, and preferable to a gigantic afro bush, BUT I do like it 'au naturel' too (bald can be a little too pre-pubescent!).

So, I'm with Moleman; a Brazilian waxed finish, with a nicely trimmed "landing stripe" ( Wink ) sounds just right....

Clear the runway.... I'm coming in for a landing, over Very Happy

lenn
Only just live

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

They don't call me the lawnmower man for nuthin... Laughing 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

I dunno...I prefer to trim by hand. I've hate to chop off the little man in the boat by accident! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

Now I am assuming you're trimming as it's supposed to increase the 'size' of your schlong (optical illusion)... and not because you like the smooth feeling?

Mind you, I better your lady-friends appreciate it if they're "down there" Wink Confused Cool

By the way, I have no clue what I'm talking about. I'm au naturel... TMI?

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

I remember the question:

Q: What's the best way to remove pubic hair?

A: Spit it out!

Razz

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: / Shaven haven or nature girl?

No, no, I'm not talking about me (although now that you mention it, they don't call me "Big Mack" for nothing). "Man in the boat" is a euphemism for clitoris, actually. Don't want to lose that!

And BTW, great joke, Tony. I tried to come up with something about munching carpet, but alas, the well ran dry.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Saying Goodbye
14 larry the cam guy 1663 Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
No new posts Do you get jealous?
3 BigMack 1276 Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:54 pm
No new posts Girls on Secretfriends that always show
16 antony19 6996 Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:00 pm
No new posts Question
2 Mister Friendly 1112 Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:38 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] How far would you go?
2 Dude Love 1157 Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Shaven haven or nature girl? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Shaven haven or nature girl? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005