Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Do you get jealous?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Do you get jealous?
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: Do you get jealous? / Do you get jealous?

There are those of us who visit certain camgirls regularly, sometimes just to talk or sometimes for hot one-on-one sessions. Of course, you really have to compete for some of the girls' attention on free chat, and a lot of time they're off on a private with someone else. I was reading a cam girl blog recently, and she was talking about how some guys get jealous when she talks to other guys. I've never had this problem, becaue I realize they are doing this for money -- but maybe this fact bothers some guys. Is that a problem for anyone here? If so, why? 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 am    Post subject: / Do you get jealous?

That would bother me a bit, especially if we have a good rapport yet she is blanking me in favor of some new guy. Like if I've taken her private a few times, then she sees a new member who has upgraded to VIP status or something like that, and suddenly I'm not as important. Totally, that would suck.

Not sure if it's jealousy or just 'hey, what about me!?!!'

By the way, where's this cam girl blog? Any other juicy insider gossip? Shocked Twisted Evil Confused

lenn
Only just live

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: / Do you get jealous?

Doesn't bother me. I am aware that they are there to make money and if someone else can cough up to go pvt or something - be my guest. I know some guys feel that they have a relationship or something, but I don't quite understand that, but that's just me. 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: / Do you get jealous?

Hi lenn,

I feel the same way as you. I'm as knocked over by beauty as anyone (for example, I can't help but go back to BestSophie on Camcontacts over an over again, or Maritza on DirectSex), but I don't understand how you can fall head-over-heels for a girl you've never really met. But I do think that the flip side to that kind of complete love is jealousy and all the other negative emotions that come with it. Some guys feel that, other guys are cool with whatever the girls they favor do. With web cam girls, I usually just want to get off quickly. Most of the time I get all the live sex I can handle from watching these lovely little ladies perform, and if I wanted it any more live I'd get one of those Sinulators!

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Saying Goodbye
14 larry the cam guy 1664 Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
No new posts Question
2 Mister Friendly 1112 Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:38 pm
No new posts How cool is this??? Chasey Lain on Flirt4Free!!!
2 jambo 1066 Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 pm
No new posts "Pink" Hawaii
2 BigMack 1013 Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:31 am
No new posts new international online dating service
0 JohnFlirt007 1066 Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Do you get jealous? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Do you get jealous? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005