Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Saying Goodbye

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Saying Goodbye
larry the cam guy
Only just live

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject: Saying Goodbye / Saying Goodbye

So, do you all say bye to a performer after a show?

SluttyAngel at Camcontacts often complains that nobody says goodbye to her after they "finish" Crying or Very sad How sweet that she wants that human need to hear the words 'goodnight' or a simple 'bye bye'

I usually say thanks or great show, something like that. I think that's a nice touch instead of just logging off...
What d'ya think of that?

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

It takes but a second to say 'cheerio' -- although, I am now thinking back, and I think I always say 'bye and thanks for a fun time.'

Because, not saying 'bye' would be really bad form... even if you're the one paying for the pleasure of the girl's company.

TheMole
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Never hurts to be polite. 90% of the time I start saying goodbye with a minute left... But I am strange... Rolling Eyes 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

No, Mole, you're not strange...you're just a nice guy. (I've read your blog). See, that's the way people should always treat each other, but most online venues encourage anonymity, which most people seem to think means that they can treat people in ways they can't get away with in real life. Maybe it's a power issue...I dunno.

Least a guy can do after they've been intimate with a girl is say "thanks" and tell her goodbye. I know I do on those occasions when I go private. After all, you've gotta sympathize with the girl: she's literally putting it all out there. As I've said before, I know I couldn't do that -- these girls are brave!

Very Happy

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Big Mack raises a good point -- if this was a real-life 'booty call' you probably wouldn't dare 'zip up' and walk out the door without a word of goodbye, or seeya around or last night was cool, let's do it again soon... Unless you're a total badass! Wink Twisted Evil

So, I'm not surprised that after an intimate cam session, a cam girl expects a little respect. Heck, if I was in the room with her, I'd cuddle afterwards too! Cool

Mister Friendly
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

i just cam, cum and go!! Laughing 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

The modern equivalent of the ol' wham bam thank ya ma'am, eh? Forty lashes with a wet noodle! Or was it poodle? I forget.
Very Happy

elennie
Only just live

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

As ex cam girl i can that saying "good bye" and "thank you" is very important for girls.
Polite guys usually get more than rude ones or "fast" guys. I knew one girl who didn't like when after show guys told her "thanks" only, not "thank you"

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Wow, "thanks" isn't enough it has to be "thank you" -- that's kind of picky, but I guess the cam business is funny.

Think about it -- Normally the customer's always right, but in this biz it's mostly guys talking to girls, so I guess we need to be gentlemen foremostly. So, although the customer's always right, cam-customers must always be gentelmen first, I guess...

Thank you. Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

I always say thanks or thank you, since after all what I get is much appreciated! I'll be sure to say "thank you" in the future, though, for those who might think I am too abrupt. I'm not trying to defend those jerks (or should I say "jerk-offs"? Very Happy ) who just "cam, come, and go," but I suspect that they think what they've paid you is thanks enough. Just my two-cents's worth; take it for what it's worth. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Actually -- I've changed my mind! If this whole transaction thing is going to become more formal with "please" and "thank yous" then I'm going to expect a "Have a Nice Day!" from the camgirl...

Why not??! I don't mind exchanging pleasantries before and after, but I also expect a big smile and a McDonald's style catchphrase at the end...

That would really make it feel like a proper 'business-like' goodbye, wouldn't it? Is that what they want? Confused

Man, it just goes to show that all girls are the same. They would hate it if there was a one night stand and we left without saying goodbye or exchanging numbers... It's not our fault they feel 'empty' or 'weird' after -- surely if we don't feel strange about just saying 'seeya' 'adios' 'hasta la vista' then why should we feel bad about it? Isn't that their issue to overcome?

If they don't like delivering a fast service then get out of the fast business.

It's a fast fling, not fast food, so let's leave the 'Thank you, mam' 'You have a super day, sir' for the Burger King joints of the world. I am happy to say 'thanks' if 'thanks' are due. But I'm not going to embellish it in a false way - cos I'm customer, and whether I'm buying a burger or a naked dance, I'm the guy paying. Does this make me a jerk(off) too?

Hmmm -- I have a lot to vent about, huh? Shocked

Like Big Mack said, that's just my two cents, take it or leave it.

elennie
Only just live

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Politeness is not a rule of cam-business, nobody ask you to be nice... it's just lifestyle or the ritual of society, and of course, girls like nice guys more. If you don't care, you just really becoming a part of "fast business": hi Arrow get naked Arrow fuck yourself Arrow leaving... Some people like only that... After those kind of "fast guys" girls usually say " Thanks God it's over, so how much he spent?..."
i'm sure i'll get reply that after "nice guys" girls say " hmm nice person... so how much he spent?".
For my opinion, all this questions about if camgirls hookers or not and if that all whoring or not to be polite or not... It's like a question about egg and chicken, who was first. Everybody will have their own opinion and for every argument can find counter-evidence.
And some girls are really feel like hookers, because of treatment like that.
Cam business easier to leave, but it's change mind a lot also. It's all business, as log as guys get money and girls get them, but in many another businesses client and workers can fall in love... why it's not possible here, and in every business you can be polite, and it's normal, why you should be rude with cam girls?
Many girls say " have a nice day" or "take care" or "see you next time" is it bad or McDonald's style?

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Gee, Jambo, why don't you tell us how you really feel? Very Happy I dunno, I understand both sides of the issue. If you want to strip it of its emotional component, for men it's an itch quickly scratched, and for the girl it's a little money made. Nothing wrong with that. I won't even get into the issue that elennie brought up of whether or not webcam girls are like hookers (though for the record, I don't think they are). It's the emotional aspect that gets things all tangled up, I guess. When it's something so intimate as this, it's hard to see it as just a commercial exchange like McDonald's.

But as the song goes, "Choke me in the shallow waters/Before I get too deep." This isn't a philosophy site -- it's a camgirl discussion forum!

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: / Saying Goodbye

Wow, McDonalds seems to be a dirtier word than 'hookers' -- I'm glad that we didn't even get into metaphors about paying for meat.... Shocked Embarassed Razz

By the way, for the record, there's no way on this planet that I consider cam girls hookers -- that's the cool part about camming--- you really get to see and chat with real women and girls-next-door. The quality of some of the hot co-ed types, for instance, is spectacular. And these girls (thankfully) would rarely be found hooking it on the streets....

But I totally appreciate Elennie's comments. it doesn't cost a penny to be nice; I guess I just don't want it to become some fake interaction. I often feel the nookie in a private is a genuine experience, and I don't want to have the final communication be a false affair -- like at a McDonalds.

So, if the guy or girl has something real to say to the camguy or camgirl, then cool - say 'thanks for a dreamy time' or 'you made me explode' ( Question Exclamation ) whatever. And then the camgirl can say 'wow, I saw you on your webcam and you're one heck of a man' (or something like that, Wink ). As long as it's all real, rather some mock-enthusiastic, 'you take care now, ya hear!'

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: ??? / Saying Goodbye

You mean we are supposed to talk to the camgirl? Im too busy to type!!! Twisted Evil 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Amsterdam Live -- Turning the tables?
19 BigMack 2520 Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:47 pm
No new posts Question
2 Mister Friendly 1112 Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:38 pm
No new posts How cool is this??? Chasey Lain on Flirt4Free!!!
2 jambo 1066 Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 pm
No new posts "Pink" Hawaii
2 BigMack 1013 Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:31 am
No new posts new international online dating service
0 JohnFlirt007 1066 Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Saying Goodbye All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Saying Goodbye on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005