Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamWithHer

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamWithHer
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: CamWithHer / CamWithHer

CamWithHer - http://www.theyarelive.com/webcam/camwithher.html

Lately, there's been a real backlash against "non nude" cam-sites, like Secretfriends' growing roster of girls who are opposed to baring their bodies (even during costly private shows). Truthfully, it makes me want to spit! Who can blame those guys for being pissed when all they get is tease, tease, tease... However, teasing has never felt better at CamWithHer.com, where the 'Her's in question are young, hot, and damn good at arousing (without even removing their g-strings!).

It appears that if you run a non-nude site, suddenly the quota of REALLY hot babes goes through the roof. You seem to limit the skanks, the ones who like "putting out," but who you would never want to wake up next to in the morning.... (if you know what I mean) Some cam sites seem dominated by 'squidgy' girls who, if she was asleep on your arm after a night of forbiddeness, you would rather chew off your own arm, than wake her up so that you can escape her clutches.... (I've been there!) Shocked

Okay, so CamWithHer might be afflicted with that "100% non-nude" tag, which - of course - puts a limit on any "hardcore" nookie action. Yet, think twice before dismissing this site entirely, because CamWithHer is also 100% quality. The babes are truly top shelf, grade A sex-bombs... And "non-nude" doesn't expressly rule out wet t-shirts, sexy rubbing and dancing..etc. (check out the site's Preview vid, and you'll get the idea!)

Late teens, early twenties, stacked bodies, curves in all the right places -- these are the girls who you would approach in the street, if you dared. These are the girls who have drivers wrapping their cars around lamp posts, while staring at the babes' magnificent boobs and peach-like asses.

Most of them are based in either the States or Canada, and they exude that North American co-ed look (which I adore). They're straight out of dorm rooms and study hall. Twisted Evil Yum.

Ultimately, as far as cam-chat-sites go, this one's alright. Yes, I've waxed lyrical about the girls, but let's get to the specifics -- like, any freebies? Not exactly... but there are galleries of the girls, snapped during cam-shows (very spicy action, well worth a glance). Also, the blogs are downright raunchy.

Now, I don't normally get all hot and heavy over "blogging," but this adds a real personal touch to the site, as the camgirls chat candidly about their lives -- including their sex lives. Mmmm. And they post new pics.

Overall, there's enough steamy pics to get you reaching for your wallet (and... other things! Twisted Evil ).

Should you go "live" with one of the babes, the video and audio is high quality streaming -- excellent stuff. Prices vary depending on the performer, but they're quite reasonable. Ball park $3.50 a min for a Private, and $5 & up for a VIP (What's the difference? Not really clear).

The only downside is that there is usually only one girl live at a time, which doesn't exactly make for a wide menu if you're stopping by. But, like I said, the quality is so high, it's hardly Russian roulette -- practically every CamWithHer gal is worth checking out. Wink

Also, they archive scheduled live shows so if you miss them, you can rewind and enjoy the action (handy if your work hours clash with the show times).

I really like this site, especially as the girls are so fine. Which, for me, is what camming is all about -- chatting with, and getting naughty with "dream girls." Of course, in this case, they're PG-rated dream girls... that is, unless they're wearing a white t-shirt covered in half a jug of cool water...... Idea Exclamation

Keep on Cammin'!

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts JuicyNetwork
0 jambo 4287 Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:05 pm
No new posts 6-Chats.com
0 jambo 4797 Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:36 pm
No new posts RoyalCams
0 jambo 5471 Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm
No new posts MadMate!
0 jambo 4553 Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 pm
No new posts PlaymateShows
0 jambo 4181 Fri May 26, 2006 2:46 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamWithHer All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about CamWithHer on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005