Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

MadMate!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> MadMate!
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: MadMate! / MadMate!

MadMate - http://www.theyarelive.com/webcam/madmate.html

You know that stupid sign that people stick to their computers or hang on the door to their office, "You Don't Have to be Mad to Work Here, But it Helps!" Well, in the case of MadMate it appears you don't have to be Mad to work there -- instead you have to be dammmmnnn SEXY!

These ladies are hot-to-trot - better than your average girl-next-doors. Of course, there are those girls too, as well as the college girl type, and naughty wives -- something for everyone here.

And MadMate offers some exquisite live cam feeds; genuinely smooth and seamless; all in vibrant technicolor. The sound is good, too. But, I only heard it used for beeps..etc. when connecting to a room...

Now, let's talk free chat... First off, it's cool because you don't need to hand over your credit card numbers to sign up as a member. Once you join, you can get free time with the online models.

But - and it's a big but (a la Jennifer Lopez) - there's a ticking clock of 2 minutes counting down free time. And, inevitably, the time expires, cutting you away from your babe before you've even had a chance to solidify a decent erection Evil or Very Mad Seriously though, not since watching Jack Bauer save the day on '24' have I felt so aggrieved by a clock counting down. These girls are horny and they want to party but - there's the genius of it - if you want to chat for a longer period, then you need to cough up some dough... Wink

VIP chat is $3.99 a minute, Private is $2 bucks a minute (what's the difference between VIP and Private chat? It's not really clear) and Voyeur is $0.99 a min.

Now I've devised a kind of way to rate the girls on camsites, just a sort of tester to see how these girls respond. I always want to see if they're reading what I type, whether they're paying attention, or if they're just a video on a loop! (don't laugh, it happens...) So I type something right off the bat and see if they play along, something like "hand touch yourself?"

The question mark makes it non-committal and an inquiry rather than an order... Wink And I have to say, two thumbs up for MadMate, I tried it on two girls and both were happy to start touching themselves when I asked... It was sexy, too... Not just patting their knees - we're talking boobs, legs, and inbetween... Nice... Shocked Very Happy

Some of these babes really got my heart pounding (making it particularly hurtful when the free chat suddenly expired...!).

By the way, believe it or not, Turkish chat is available -- Whaaa?? Yep, the girls offer chat in English or Turkish, so don't be surprised to be confused by some of the guy's messages in free chat... When they type something like 'kzzkdnislkdnfn' don't worry, it's not some new Internet acronym like 'LOL' - they're speaking Turkish! Rolling Eyes

It's worth noting that all of MadMate's models are on a points system - Zahir Zahir is the model leading the pack with upwards of 250 - and you can vote based on their profile and on the quality of their shows... Easy to use, and in the same section (their profile pages) you can provide your email address if you want to be notified when your favorite is online or scheduled to appear next...

The downside - there's never many chicks online. Sometimes I counted 7, other times only 3!

Now that really is Mad...

Keep on Cammin'

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts AsianBabeCams
2 JamieG 19109 Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 am
No new posts HotSoloCams
5 jambo 17163 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:43 pm
No new posts PlaymateShows
0 jambo 4181 Fri May 26, 2006 2:46 pm
No new posts Live Sexy Dolls
0 jambo 5091 Fri May 19, 2006 4:45 pm
No new posts new site desire2cam
1 parnyaga 3704 Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:56 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> MadMate! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about MadMate! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005