Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

JuicyNetwork

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> JuicyNetwork
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: JuicyNetwork / JuicyNetwork

Juicy Network - http://www.theyarelive.com/webcam/juicynetwork.html

The girls on JuicyNetwork... we all want to know... are they... you know.... Juicy? Well, yep, they are. They're freshly squeezed, dripping with goodness, and ripe for a picking.... Wink Twisted Evil

This France-based studio is full of fine 'filles' - although, as has occasionally been the case when chatting with Romanian, Czech, Slovak, German etc. cam-girls on other sites; there are tiny language barriers which might impede your enjoyment...

Not to sound picky, but hardly any of the girls acknowledged me in free chat -- okay, so none of them did! I thought I might stand out saying "hi" when all the other typers were saying "salut" and "cava" (and unfortunately my high school French never taught me how to say "take off your bra, and swing your fun-bags" so a private session seemed like it would probably be a waste of money, because of the language differences).

However, all of the girls' profiles displayed a French tri-color flag and the U.S. star-spangled banner (to indicate they speak French and American/English), so I must presume that I forgot to wear deodorant or something... Confused

Anyways, what about these girls? Well, they're mostly lovely. Some are skanky. The ages range - hardly any young girls when I was online. Mostly 26, 27, 28... a few in their thirties. Which I know, most guys might not dig.

My only wish is that some of them made more of an effort. Brushing your hair goes a long way! Remember ladies, these are web-cams -- we can see you!!

Anyways, the video images are good. Sometimes a little grainy, depending on the girl's individual cams. And I was impressed by how game these Frenchies are -- Pearl - a brunette who likes to sit spreadeagled, legs gaping wide, lying on her bed - was very willing and pretty.

They could do with a few more performers though. I counted ten or so -- it's still got that freshly launched feel, like they're still working out the bugs, it seems. Or they just never did work them out...

A really nice feature is that you can adjust the viewing window size... Also, you only need an email address to sign up and start chatting for free. I love that there are no time limits on free chat and the girls rarely pester for a private (of course, they may have been pestering in French, but me no parle francais).

By the way, it's true what they say about French chicks -- no, not that they don't shave under their arms! I'm talking about, they love to get dirty.... Twisted Evil They're certainly not shy about reaching down and stroking their miaow. And I saw at least one babe slip off her bra, during free chat...

Although, should you decide to pay for a private, what are the prices? Well, it's kind of a mess. There's a handy chart when you go to pay, but it's hideously complex. I might be an idiot, but surely only Albert Einstein could comprehend such a complicated system -- there's bronze, silver, platinum, and ultimate, then private, semi-private, and voyeur... All compiled on a chart which cross-references -- so you can have a platinum semi-private chat for 30 minutes for $165. Or, also for $165, you could have 44 minutes of bronze voyeur.

Ow... head ache. Anyways, in a Private show - "you have total control of the situation! You are one on one." In a Mid-Private Show - you can "Realise your fantasies! In a group with other users. Be part of the action!" In Voyeur - it says "Assistez discrètement aux privés déjà en cours. Le «chat» sera désactivé" -- no translation available!

Lowest package price is $60, which covers upto 9 minutes of Bronze private, or 11 minutes of Mid-Private, or 15 minutes of voyeur action. Highest is Ultimate, $240 for 35 minutes of private, or 44 minutes of Mid, or 59 minutes of Voyeur. You are billed via your phone. (Doesn't this all sound expensive??)

Also, there are package "advantages" -- the Silver Package gives you 1 Free minute in Mid-Private Show. Platinum gives you 4 free minutes for Mid-Private. The Ultimate Package gives you 7 free minutes in Mid-Private show.

Because of this mid-private and private system, when I was online only three girls were available in free, one was in mid-private, two in private.

I like how you can add girls to your "favorites," which is handy for repeat customers who have their faves. But, at these prices, I wouldn't probably keep coming back for more. Also, I would expect a higher quality level of girls. Some could really do with a makeover.

Overall, just like France the country, Juicy Network is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there...

Keep on Cammin'!

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts 6-Chats.com
0 jambo 4797 Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:36 pm
No new posts RoyalCams
0 jambo 5471 Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm
No new posts MadMate!
0 jambo 4553 Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 pm
No new posts PlaymateShows
0 jambo 4181 Fri May 26, 2006 2:46 pm
No new posts Live Sexy Dolls
0 jambo 5091 Fri May 19, 2006 4:45 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> JuicyNetwork All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about JuicyNetwork on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005