Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin
provo13
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: / One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin

am i the only one who finds it amusing that if "jasmin" is so homely as you claim her to be...

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME CAPPING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesus christ...are you that fucking retarded or that socially inept you have to cap a girl you don't like???????????????

YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN...wanna match iqs bitch????

bring it baby...i will fuck you up bitch...worse than that tranny hoe you paid for over the weekend...

you have the "balls" to insinuate others have a low iq...post yours fuckhead...otherwise you SHUT THE FUCK UP...you leet little bitch you THINK you are...

fuck this forum shit..you wanna fight lets fight...put up or shut up...

i have no time for your stupidity...

chicago..name a date and place and im there...otherwise go fuck yourself you impotent fuck...

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: / One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin

SOMFW's a born leader of men - Actually come to think of it you should join the army cause there's a lot of homosexual action your big spotty ass is missing out on lol 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Stacey ,Seana and Carleen : news models
29 Carpes 6165 Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm
No new posts Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and
9 Thorn 1738 Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:42 am
No new posts request
9 Pepe 1820 Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:08 am
No new posts Who employs them???
24 Pharell 2458 Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:31 am
No new posts SwinGuru: replaced by antispam :) 0001
1 LeOgAhEr 1027 Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:18 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005