Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and
Thorn
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

kids go to sleep?

I've got a couple of ideas of my own, but I want to see what the fella's think.

nitronads
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

lol......mate i think that got written a bit wrong.
be careful you dont get arrested.

Thorn
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

This is getting frustrating! You bastards won't share your advice on this topic?

Selfish sumbitches!!

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

Thorn wrote:
sumbitches!!

Wha dude... Quoting Stone cold?

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

Mary Ann Norma Jane. What a girl! So good she's got four names..Smile 
Pete G
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

Probably because there is NO advice to give, I mean, let's face it, tastes vary, you got some people here that would swear Jelly is the best to pull the pud to, yet, seeing her naked makes me want to take a vow of celebacy.

So, not necessarily a "topic of conversation" because of the broad range of answers that are possible.

Pete

bedevilone
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Twins / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

Yea, your right peteg, though the "twins" will still post some worthless comment for their own self gratification. Twisted Evil

devil

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

The Twins - LMFAO
You mean Chip & Putt?
Bob and Neal?
The Salad Toss Siblings?
Gay & Gayer?
I refer to them as the Bag Brothers - Douche & Jit

WunHungLo
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

this salad toss sound interesting? SOMFW give lessons? have video?
how I find mary ann norma jane? she hot? i have new visa card, look for hot girl to love with

harmonious thanks,
wun

WunHungLo
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: / Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and

bump for make me happy 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts The Vampire in Darina
42 masterofpuppets 4294 Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:35 am
No new posts apoliogises all
7 Striker10 1480 Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:12 pm
No new posts Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin
28 SOMFW 3364 Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 am
No new posts Arrested
2 Bernie 1661 Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:10 pm
No new posts Guys Chathost hypothetical situation
13 Striker10 1123 Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:46 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Who's the best one to stroke your cock to when the wife and on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005