Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Deleted it all

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Deleted it all
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: / Deleted it all

What a pathetic bunch of Kiss Ass Pathetic LOSERS!!!

For the LAST TIME - You DONT know any models
more often then Not when and if you ever type to them you are typing to the interpretor or studio manager, or if you are chatting to the cam pig you are talking to a paid entertainer, who doesnt know you, doesnt give a fuck about you and wants one thing from your pathetic sad loser ass - MONEY

I dont know what makes your LOSER ass think these pigs are held against their will or are poor and starving and working their way thru college - but you are truly a dillusional if you realy believe anything these WHORES tell you.

They are so much smarter then you will ever be its allmost scary, your so blinded by love at the first gitl to ever tell you anything but - fuck off needle dick, that you think these pigs give a shit

Are you realy this sad and desperate - if you are its truly a sin to pick on you its like trying to talk to a retard.

Take your phoney pathetic morals and get the fuck out of this and every webcam forum, there no room or need of christian zealots in the world anymore, and EVERYONE else even the 99% of the other beggers here will continur to record and watch these pigs, and trade / share ' exchange their video while you sit and wank to your make believe friends - you sad miserable fuck.
Watching you kiss ass douche bags stroke eachothers egos and kiss these cam whores Asses, while you pretend they are your friends is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win your still a fucking retard

Last edited by SOMFW on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: / Deleted it all

SOMFW I can't help noticing you edited/deleated some of your other posts and put in 123 and ssss etc.... psychology speaking when you start to doubt yourself your about an inch from losing it. Seek help. I'm sure there's another way out other then a locked window in the basement. Maybe your lack of humor is why girls dump on you? 
Billy15
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

Nice forum...Somfw you trader? Anyone else or is this site be bad for traders?. I don't want be wasting time. 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

Yeah i "Be" trader - what you "Be"
Before you waste anymore of your time with this game read this post

http://www.theyarelive.com/forum/about794.html

Read it carefully dont ignore any words and read it as many times as it takes until you comprehend it - if you DONT read it you will end up crying like the other BEGGING LOSERS in this forum - if English is not "be" your language then get a translator.

nobody else here is a Trader - they call it SHARING which means - you spend your time and money getting the videos of these CamSluts - then you MUST post them on here for all the Beggers and they download it - this is how they operate here

I am a TRADER ONLY - that means if you have what I want and I have what you want we swap - simple isnt it?
but DONT waste your Time if you dont have EXACTLY!! what I want - look up the meaning of EXACTLY if you are unsure, then Re-read this post again
I cant emphasize this enough so again I will repeat it -
READ THIS POST
if you read it and follow it correctly your life wont be shattered as striker the pencil dick losers or benie the closet pole smokers was

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

Yeah Douche bag I edited 2 posts that were posted in the wrong topic accidentaly - but since your a stupid fuck - you dont understand that once another reply is added after one you make you cant go back and delete yours - ONLY edit it and you MUST have something in th ebody of it - YOU STUPID FUCK
and as to your obsession that you think I am in love or was burned by a camwhore - Your Pathetic, Dillusional and just an attention seeking loser
THE ONLY ONE IN LOVE WITH ONE OF THESE CAMSLUTS IS YOU AND BENIE
AS I HAVE STATED REPEATEDLY I COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ANY OF THEM, JUSYT AS EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM COULD NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANY GUY THAT COMES TO THEIR SITES
THEY ARE THERE ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL TO MAKE MONEY AND THEY DO IT WELL
THEY PRETEND FOR YOU JAGOFFS THAT THEY ARE 18 Y.O. VIRGINS WORKING THEIR WAY THRU COLLEGE AND YOU FOOLS BELEIVE IT AND FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM
WHAT YOU CANT GRASP AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO WHAT I DO -
I PAY THE ONES I WANT TO SEE
YOU CANT CAUSE YOU HAVE NO MONEY OR A CC
I DO IT SOLELY BECAUSE THEY CATCH MY INTREST AND I ( HAVING BOTH MONEY AND CC'S ) DECIDE TO WATCH THEM AND HAVE THEM PERFORM EXACTLY AS I WANT THEM TOO AND I RECORD IT AND TRADE IT.
YOU LOSERS (AS YOU HAVE ADMITTED ALLREADY) WOULD NEVER PAY THESE PIGS - YOU WATCH SF AND DS ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE FREE-
THEN PRETEND HOW THESE PATHETIC PIGS SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT AND HOW HONERABLE YOU AND THEY ARE
YOU THINK SHARING ( YOU LOSERS TAKING OTHER PEOPLES VIDEOS - CAUSE NONE OF YOU WILL USE YOUR OWN MONEY OR TIME TO OBTAIN TOUR OWN) IS SOME HOW MORALY ACCEPTABLE BUT TRADING IS NOT - YOUR A FUCKING PHONEY MORON AND EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH YOU PROVE IT
I ENJOY BASHING YOU SO AS LONG AS YOU WONT - SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP CRAVING ATTENTION - I WILL CONTINUE TO PROVE WHAT A PHONEY DOUCHEBAG YOU ARE
MY ADVICE TO YOU AS I HAVE TOLD YOU IS SIMPLE
STFU

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

To quote one of my favorite bands...

This is my answer to some guys (or less then some) posts.

(first part is next to irrelevant so I won't post that)

BLAME AND LIES, CONTRADICTIONS ARISE
NONCONFORMITY IN MY INNER SELF
ONLY I GUIDE MY INNER SELF
I WON'T CHANGE MY WAY
IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY
I LIVE MY LIFE FOR MYSELF
FORGET YOUR FILTHY WAYS
NOBODY WILL CHANGE MY WAY
LIFE BETRAYS, BUT I KEEP ON GOING
THERE'S NO LIGHT, BUT THERE'S HOPE
CRUSHING OPPRESSION, I WIN
BETRAYING AND PLAYING DIRTY, YOU THINK YOU'LL WIN
BUT SOMEDAY YOU'LL FALL, AND I'LL BE WAITING
LAUGHS OF AN INSANE MAN, YOU'LL HEAR
PERSONALITY IS MY WEAPON AGAINST YOUR ENVY
WALKING THESE DIRTY STREETS
WITH HATE IN MY MIND
FEELING THE SCORN OF THE WORLD
I WON'T FOLLOW YOUR RULES
NONCONFORMITY IN MY INNER SELF
ONLY I GUIDE MY INNER SELF

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

SOMFW I understand you. I think I know you. You don't have to be scared brother/sister. It's ok. In God we trust. Respect and have faith and you know besides you don't need qualifications to become a pimp...peace 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:43 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

I keep telling you to STFU but being the LOSER you are - You WONT
so once again
FUCK you and FUCK your pathetic Make pretend GOD
I should have known you were a Pathetic Christian
the Only one scared is you, as are ALL Chirsitian Zealots
guess what shit For brains - There is no such thing as GOD
Now go Cry to you mom, Your Priest who Buttfucked you like they all do
Or to your pathetic inbred Pope

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: / Deleted it all

You jump on things. It's a personality trait. Your style. You have no imagination. You believe everything your told - I guess that's why you got dumped? Where you getting wed to a chat host? She couldn't wear white I bet because you weren't the first were you? It broke your heart didn't it. Never mind. Put your faith in the lord. Let's all say a prayer for SOMFW 50 years old and still waiting for his first lay. Chin up son - it might never happen. opps. I'm sorry I wasn't thinking. It will happen. Just keep believing 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Jotie - Outstanding of SF.
47 part'n'eat 6588 Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm
No new posts Perfect
17 Bernie 3231 Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm
No new posts secret santa
3 Striker10 1335 Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm
No new posts Too far?
6 Bernie 1558 Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 pm
No new posts Little Ifriends Handout
0 Striker10 1254 Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Deleted it all All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Page 3 of 3
The messages about Deleted it all on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005