Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Opinions on girl hoggers?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Opinions on girl hoggers?
boeing747
Only just live

Posted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Opinions on girl hoggers? / Opinions on girl hoggers?

For the past couple of weeks, the gorgeous Axana of Flirt4Free has been the exclusive company of one guy who must be maxing out dozens of credit cards night after night, taking her private for literally her enitre shift - 6 hour sessions! And, to make it worse, he rarely has Axana go nude and do some naughty stuff! That is criminally insane.

Some of Axana's devotees think this guy is some kind of millionaire. I don't buy that as anyone with hard cash would surely not need to waste time chatting with a webcam girl?!?!

I fully understand that this guy is very profitable to f4f, but he is doing my head in! I contend that he is selfish and deluded if he thinks he will find love by paying a fortune to chat with some girl on the internet. He should show more respect to people who want to see some of Axana in full screen!

And, more importantly : This girl needs to get naked more often!

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts gavriella
19 krillin 23025 Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm
No new posts UK SF Fans Group
2 gimmesome 2227 Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 pm
No new posts Best threads?
1 mikegladsz 1446 Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:08 am
No new posts Creamers...
4 slammer 3102 Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:39 am
No new posts Secret Friends software
0 nobbin2 3529 Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:42 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Opinions on girl hoggers? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Opinions on girl hoggers? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005