Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

gavriella

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> gavriella
krillin
Only just live

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: gavriella / gavriella

HI ALL

well how can i put this

but does Gavriella of DirectSex.com ever gets naked?

if anybody can send me any pics of her i would be gratefull....

thanks to all and pls pls help me with this girl

mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: / gavriella

she used to do the full show...now she does nothing. I dont know the story behind it but she is the only model that does squat. 
bigdaddycoold
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

yeah that idiot just sits there 
jayboy17
Only just live

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Gavriella / gavriella

There's a guy in her chatroom that stays in for her whole shift, every time. He never asks her to get nude and I'm sure he gets mad when others try. So she just sits there and rakes it in from that douche. 
roggieholmes
Only just live

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: yes / gavriella

Excellent pics jayboy. I didn't even know she got naked. So who is the fag that can't get it up with her? Laughing Just ruining it for the rest of us. 
bigdaddycoold
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

thats my only problem with this girl, shes hot as hell but shes a stupid bitch with downs syndrome, i dont know who this jive turkey wanna be thinks she is, its a sex site dummy, take it off 
lexicon
Only just live

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: / gavriella

Hey jayboy: feel free to post whatever you got. I've been looking at this girls for over a year, and nothing. 
lexicon
Only just live

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:09 am    Post subject: Feel free to post / gavriella

Hey jayboy:
Fee free to post whatever you have. I've been looking at this girls for over a year and haven't seen a thing.

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: yes / gavriella

[quote="roggieholmes"]Excellent pics jayboy. I didn't even know she got naked. So who is the fag that can't get it up with her? Laughing Just ruining it for the rest of us.[/quote]

That guy is not a fag. He used to ask for shows. He has visited her. I guess seeing her naked in real life is better. She has dated a couple of guys. She admitted it to me. Her trick is to get guys to be her friend with the hope of meeting her in person.

She is out to catch a rich one.

The biggest problem i have is the site does nothing about her. The rule of the site is that all girls MUST get naked. She will not and site does nothing because she is making so much money with those idiots that come to a sex chat site and donā€™t want the girl to get naked.

There are other idiots that spend a lot of time in the room. Probably the same ones that go to Secret friends to chat only. I call them idiots because there are so many FREE site for lonely people. Why come screw up my fun at sex chat sites.

305Guy
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:48 am    Post subject: Gavriella / gavriella

I got on DS tonight and saw her w/o panties, but she got dressed again almost immediately...what did I miss? 
calcio9
Only just live

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

Man I really like Gavriella but does she ever show anything? Very frustrating. By the way, where are most of the DS girls from? Moscow? 
samdog1
Only just live

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Your Right / gavriella

I saw this gilrs last week she took off all of her clothes then reach for a pillow and cover herself up. I did complain to Live Supprt but your right I do not they care. I do remeber once chating with this hot women for an hour, this was about three year ago and she would not even show me her tits. I complain and they refunded my money added hour to me time. The went on to do shows with another women no real hard sex but the two look great together. One more girl in the same room does not get naked I beleive her name is Chrissy. Guy do complain email there guy and tell in the long run they will be losing money

Dave

PS

I am watching her now she on small screen her shoulders are exposed but the camera is set about her breast.

krillin
Only just live

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Your Right / gavriella

samdog1 wrote:
I saw this gilrs last week she took off all of her clothes then reach for a pillow and cover herself up. I did complain to Live Supprt but your right I do not they care. I do remeber once chating with this hot women for an hour, this was about three year ago and she would not even show me her tits. I complain and they refunded my money added hour to me time. The went on to do shows with another women no real hard sex but the two look great together. One more girl in the same room does not get naked I beleive her name is Chrissy. Guy do complain email there guy and tell in the long run they will be losing money

Dave

PS

I am watching her now she on small screen her shoulders are exposed but the camera is set about her breast.

I saw Chrissy a couple of times naked but a couple a months ago!

I saw gavriella naked only on what jayboy gave us the rest i never saw her take anything off ever again

i complained but for nothing

DSGold
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: / gavriella

well, here is the whole story ... u'd better forget the idea of getting gavriella naked .... actually, she got married ... and she didn't choose just any guy ... she married her boss ... so she can do whatever she wants here ... 
tricky
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

yes luvtochat i agree with u, ive met a girl from streamate a couple of times in czech rep, first they want to be your friend then meet then take your money then move on to next guy. In pvt chat she wont even get naked 4 me now ? wont be going there again! her loss. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Roumanian girls on secret friends
6 hedonistguy 3884 Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm
No new posts UK SF Fans Group
2 gimmesome 2227 Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 pm
No new posts boroka
23 krillin 5625 Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:30 am
No new posts Best threads?
1 mikegladsz 1446 Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:08 am
No new posts Secret Friends software
0 nobbin2 3530 Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:42 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> gavriella All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about gavriella on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.