Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Camcontact - fair trade

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camcontact - fair trade
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

sirkope wrote:
Boy, that was quick. I've got a mail, that confirmation was succes so my card reactivated Smile

All the better to let you spend more!

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:32 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

sirkope wrote:

By the way, you didn't comment my last vidchat. What's you opinion about it? Smile

You are a true connoisseur my friend Very Happy

So are you going to keep cherry picking the best girls or do you hope to find a "regular"?

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

ShadowOfLight wrote:
It's definitely legit. They do that to ensure that you are being "financially responsible." After an ECA (Extended Credit Agreement), if you spend too much money, it's your fault.

The ECA usually resets monthly after $250 (or was it $150? I can't remember) so you can always spend at least that much in a given month on the same card - even without an ECA.

Be aware that they'll do that for every screenname you have after you spend a certain amount per card.

Ciao!

SoL

Hi,

I only spent less then $40! But the previous two was about $10 and the last was nearly $20 Smile And I use only 1 screenname Smile

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:51 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

tony wrote:

You are a true connoisseur my friend Very Happy

Laughing

tony wrote:

So are you going to keep cherry picking the best girls or do you hope to find a "regular"?

I've choosed a woman for a life in the real world, why should I get stuck at one girl in the virtual life? As I previously wrote, I don't have pervert requirements from them (expect voyeuring Laughing ) so if they had done what I want (and I can record it Cool ) I "finished" 'em.

If a bowl full of cherry why shouldn't I pick 'em each after each (as long my wallet can let me Very Happy )

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Hi,

Well, if you take webcam shows a lot, sooner or later you've got a weaker one. My big tits mania cause me this "bad" show. And another thing, when I want to use free or gift minutes on a site I allways s*ck it....

Yesterday at dawn (~3am), I wanted to use the $5 gift on Camcontacts, but 'cause my wallet is thin, I went to cheapo. Only one 'my type' girl -SheLma- was available that time who was cheap enought ($0.75) to get about a 15min show (with the gift)

The problem was, that only 3 pictures of her were on the site. In her forum she had a positive and a negative comment. The pictures bode that she has big tits so I thought that she might be good for me.

So I started a text chat. After the greetings I asked her what she had wear that time. She didn't answered me - later It would important -, so I took a provocative question - would she asturbate me in one2one show naked. She said yes, and also she told she had wearing stocking. I asked also how big her tits, she wrote very, -E-. Usually I don't want any toys in a show, but now I asked her about sitting into a dildo, and what about anal? She wrote yes. I meant sitting into a dildo with her ass, but she misunderstood me, but I will tell it later.

So I started the vidchat.....

First I saw she was fully dressed up Sad I mean top, bra, skirt, panties, and of course stocking. Then I realise she was wearing glasses. But NONE on her preview pictures!!!!. I tought, it's OK, If she will undress herself quick there wouldn't be any problem. And if she needs glasses to read the screen so be it. It's 'prick the bubble' a bit, but I'll survive.

But after it turned to 'nightmare'....

Every time when I asked her to do sthing, she looked to the cam loooonger over her glasses, and showed her mouth's red lips.... all the time!!! Gosh, I guess 2-3mins of the show she did it...... And when first I asked her to drop her top, bra, then skirt panties, she performed me a 'strip' show. Ok, it's not a problem in general, if sbody's wallet deep enought, but not NOW. Usually if I asked a girl dropping her dress they did it immediatelly. If I want a 'strip' show I ASK a strip show, not dropping it. I felt she wanted play with the time a bit...

I have to say that all this complains comes from me. Maybe this is her style. Maybe all her customers like it. If it so, I apologise for it. But I hadn't liked it...

Othervise one thing was true: she has huge tits, with coffee-dish sized nipples I loved. Her pussy was semi-bald, hairy 'venus-hill', bald 'entrance'.
She played with her tits, nipples, pussy, clit, spanked her ass, in front of the cam, and in doggy, and yes - she sit into her dildo, but into pussy...
It's okay then, I understand, that it takes time to prepare the anus to put sthing in it, and hardly can be done under a 15min show even if she don't know how long she will be payed.

So, it wasn't as bad, her body was 'reasonable', when she didn't look into the cam, her hands did their jobs, but I wouldn't put this show to my top-list.

Or simply I'm just too indungled with my previous professional chathosts, dunno....

The connection was steady - not continuos - but stable, without long stops or too much skipped frames. I guess it keeped around 10-15 frames/sec.

That's all folks...

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Great review sirkope! Very Happy

It's rather a review of the girl than of Camcontacts thoughs; suggest you make posts like this a new topic so people can find your comments on taht girl particularly.

Tony

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Is it good for you, if I copy them into a new topic like Camcontacts's girls in the webcam hangout? 
sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

... and can I put a frame from them about my recordings? Which kind of frame do you allow here? Face, dressed, semi-nude or nude? 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Sure that would be good. Pics are cool tool. Cool

No nudity (nipples, pussy) please though. I can do without the law down on me.

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:20 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Hi,

I've done it. You can see at Webcam Hangout/Camcontacts's girls

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

"Murphy's law" for CamContact

- When you have money on you account, isn't so urge them to widraw the price (sometimes it took more than ten days !). But once you want abuse it, they want the money right next day Smile

So, my card is in validation status now... and I'have to wait my next wages to do the process Sad

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

I solved it. After I've got my next wages, I wrote them a mail, within five minutes I've got an sms that the price withdrawed from my account, then sortly after I've got a response mail Smile 
sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Camcontacts reorganised its categories Crying or Very sad
They inserted a new one: Glamour girls, it's a soft cat.
So, in the 'little bit shy' cat. the chathosts not allowed to masturbate or show close look about their pussy. I've figured out, when a text chat a host wrote me that she can't do this, and suggested me find her in a 'hard' category.
So in the soft cat. they can only undress herself partly/fully, but no close ups, no body tough... officially Sad
It's a bad news, because from soft to hard cat. the prices are rising, so I have to change from one2one to open, or I have to go over $1/min

But girls are girls Laughing
There is a community chat, where you can chat public for all, or private with one. Every time I enter here within 5 minutes a chathost starts a private chat with me Laughing 90% only asian Question I don't know why, but luckily a few other kind of girl also. In a recend day I had a chat with a girl from the Glamour cat. and she ask what interest me in a session. I wrote her that full nudity, and masturbation in different positions. She said it's ok, so it seems to me that for get a client they can step over the barriers.

Another strange experience: when a few girls find me with ~1.75-1.88$/min ope2one prices, I wrote them they are too expensive me. They hadn't understand why ~$1-$1.44 is expensive me. Of course this is their open chat prices. So it seems to me that hardly they find a client who want them for one2one, usually they could run in open chat.
Maybe I'm a loser prefering one2one?

Another great option in community chat that you can 'bargain' with her Wink I could bargain a priv.chat price from $1.88 to $1.2 Laughing
So I've got a code I could use to enter the chat. But I'm a loser in a way, that I could get her for $1/min in open chat and hardly had a chance to a second viewer had interupt us.

I asked Camcontact viewpoint about open chat versus one2one: what allowed and what don't. They wrote if a second client enter to an open chat, the host couldn't ignore him, but she can ask him come back later.

So, this would be the road: bargain or agree with a chathost in a community chat. In this way I could find even lesbian couples (asian only Crying or Very sad ) with reasonable prices (around ~$1/min)

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Orgasmo69
0 victel 22908 Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:04 pm
No new posts BestHornyCams
0 jambo 17857 Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 pm
No new posts CaseysCam
2 Ericsons 14573 Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:40 pm
No new posts cumtv
0 expert01word 14835 Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm
No new posts 4sensation
0 larry the cam guy 10052 Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camcontact - fair trade All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Page 3 of 3
The messages about Camcontact - fair trade on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005