Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)
Woodman
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc) / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I have many pics of different Secretfriends girls nude that may interest you all.

I don't require anything in exchange, I'll just simply post the pics up from the requests I get.

You can request from the following girls:

Luci
Dawn
Oley
Baghira
Edita
Atiyana
Shelah
Orchidea
Paola
Marilyn & Skyler together
Destine
Linea
Stefani
Madeira
Becky
Barby
Fabia
Mayka
Lenna
Wendy
Clarissa
Roxana
Erial
Chaylin
Ronelle
Serina
Lexsy
Tayana
Pia

Do any of you guys have any other material?

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Heckuva list...you must be quite the voyeur, my friend, a true connowser (as they say) of the adult web cam. I don't think I've ever focused on any of these chicas, but I must say -- nice collection!

I think it's probably OK as long as you don't charge anything for 'em; otherwise Secretfriends might get upset. But Tony could probably tell your for sure.

philsshon
Only just live

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Orchidea - anything from her is good. COuld you get some conny stuff, too? 
stvblmr
Only just live

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Lexsy would be awesome!! 
Woodman
Only just live

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Hey guys,

I only have a bit of Lexsy, but I suppose it's better than nothing:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/139/untitled53wd4.jpg

Also, I doubt it will be hard to get hold of anything from Conny as she's usually nude. I'll get a couple of pics once I see her.

Oh, and here's Orchidea, looking rather sexy may I add:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5568/untitled9gq4.jpg

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Thanks for the pics but for topless or nude pics you you please link to them instead of using Img to show them in the forum, thanks.

Tony

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Now this is going to sound overly picky, as Orchidea is indeed a hottie to the max, but.... on that pic of her, do her boobs look a bit odd? Like she's been tanning with a dime on each nipple, leaving these weird pale-white rings around the edges...? (and they look pointy too)

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'd put them in my mouth, no question! Just wondring, do they look unusual to anyone else??? Confused

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:33 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

I have one word for you, my friend: pasties. Maybe she's a stripper in a bar with some really bright sunlamps. Very Happy More likely, she doesn't want to burn such a sensitive area. 
lentheman
Only just live

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

oley would be nice, but gera would be even better ( where is she by the way) 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

I believe that the ones of Marilyn and Skylar together would be way hot but I think I would prefer some shots of Arianna, no one licks her own nips like Arianna! 
JoshyB
Only just live

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

How about some of Stacy. She hasn't been on for a year or two, but she was way hot. She used to be the cover girl of the site. Anyone have anything of her? 
gullyboy
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: anette / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

anette looking hot as always

preview
[img]http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=25757_anette_122_358lo.jpg[/img]

video screen grab:
http://rapidshare.de/files/36994449/anette_15.10.2006_IV.avi

any more screen grabs out there?

Woodman
Only just live

Posted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

philsshon wrote:
COuld you get some conny stuff, too?

Video I capped - www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Conny2.avi

philsshon
Only just live

Posted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

Woodman wrote:
philsshon wrote:
COuld you get some conny stuff, too?

Video I capped - www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=Conny2.avi

thanks good stuff, and if you have anymore of conny please send them to my e-mail at philipwprice@gmail.com thanks

Woodman
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: / Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)

I have capped video's of the following people (they are either nude or showing tits):

Alekka
Becky
Conny
Gwenyth
Isidore
Jamari
Kaytlin
Liscata
Marilayna
Marisol
Micci
Nikky
Polina
Qarina
Tayana
Vika
Wendy

I've compressed all the video's so they are not very big in file size, but the same length in time (ie I've comressed 300mb video's to 5mb)

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Flirt4Free - Under-appreciated?!?
6 boeing747 2882 Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:51 pm
No new posts SecretFriends nudity!!!!
4 jambo 3445 Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:54 pm
No new posts Double your pleasure, double your fun
2 BigMack 1463 Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:45 pm
No new posts How far is too far
5 Dude Love 1396 Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:19 pm
No new posts LiveSexyDoll girls have all "relocated"
0 jambo 2059 Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:41 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc) All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc) on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005