Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

How far is too far

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How far is too far
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: How far is too far / How far is too far

OK as guys who are fond of adult cams we have probably all done the role playing thing before, and may be we are more sexually adventurous than most, but recently I had an interesting experience with a cam girl who wanted to play that maybe weirded me out a little. We went on private and she decided she wanted to call me Daddy ( Shocked ). So I went along and it was OK but she seemed to really get off on it. OK, that was something new for me, not something I had ever considered so I was kind of shocked.

So, for you, what is beyond the fringe that you would not ask a girl to do or would do if whe asked? I guess I am plain vanilla because I would not want to do most of the kinky weird stuff though I do not have any thing against most of it, its just not for me. In other wods, how far is too far. What is beyond the pale.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: / How far is too far

That's a good question, DudeLove... I'm not a dad, so I think the 'Daddy' thing might be okay with me. I think I'd definitely go along with it... as long as she didn't start turning the whole experience into a psychotherapy session or something!?!

Bestiality is a turn-off, too. I'm an animal-lover, not an animal-lover, if you know what I'm sayin'

As for everything else, well, I don't find verbal or physical humiliation & degradation (of me, or her) at all sexy, so I'm not up for pissing on each other's heads, hurling abusive names at one another, or seeing her hog-tied ( Shocked ). Some mild whipping or spanking would be hot, but I'm no way interested in a 'Pulp Fiction'-style ball in the mouth. "Bring out the cam-gimp!" No thanks.

By the way, any camshows that turn into a scene from 'The Crying Game' would also be bad news...

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: / How far is too far

I dont think I would be happy about any of the scenarios you have suggested either jambo. Like I said, maybe Im too vanilla - though Ive never minded a little chocolate mixed into the action! In fact I need to search out a new black cam girl or two for my studies. Twisted Evil 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: / How far is too far

So, Jambo, no "Chips, dips, chains, whips," as the lady said in one of my favorite movies? (Can you guess which one? Very Happy ).

I'm not overly fond of the "little girl" types, and I certainly don't care for those chicas who like to be mistreated -- and believe me, they're out there. I once corresponded fairly intensively with a woman who liked to be spanked. That didn't sound too bad until she revealed she wanted to be spanked really hard -- "but not enough to draw blood." Gah. I ended that quick. Apparently the idea, if I understand it, is that you have to love someone enough to treat them like crap. I don't even think I could get it up in that circumstance. Nor do I want someone treating me poorly. I can manage that on my own!

Most bodily fluids are right out, thank you.

In a way, I probably don't go far enough. I'm more a voyeur than anything. Although I do love one-on-one sessions with willing girls, a lot of the time I like to just watch and say nothing. Some of us like to talk to girls and make friends with them. I've never been good at that, though.
Crying or Very sad

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: / How far is too far

Woah, I love film quotes -- what's it from? I'm usually good at guessing, but you've stumped me....

So, yeah, whipping and getting bruises ain't my bag. I don't even like getting love bites (I hate wearing turtle necks or zipping my coat up high to hide them, but my ex used to like giving me them during the "throes of passion" - very embarassing when the boss asks about my new "birthmarks" Embarassed)

Come to think of it, watching a girl pee isn't all that awful. I wouldn't request but it wouldn't necessarily sicken me if I saw it.... Did you hear that Hitler had a fetish - he liked to play with sh*t. I heard that somewhere... It may be propaganda, I'm not sure. Anyway, sh*t is out (can I say sh*t on these boards without a 'star' -- not sure, so I'll be good Very Happy )

Definitely nothing wrong with being a voyeur. Depends on my mood - somedays I feel chatty and others I just want to lie back and watch a nice show.

I think some of the camgirls dislike 'non-talkers' but others would probably prefer it, as they can work their magic without constantly typing... I say let them drop the keyboard and occupy their hands with other things Twisted Evil

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: / How far is too far

Jambo, it was the delicious Kelly LeBrock (Steven Seagal's) in the wonderfully weird "Weird Science." That one had a lot of great quotes. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SecretFriends girls on other sites
7 Cajer 8635 Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 am
No new posts directsex
7 braveheart 2425 Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:26 am
No new posts Live sex
4 Dude Love 2342 Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:35 am
No new posts How do you choose a new girl?
1 BigMack 1195 Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:22 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] Intelligence important??
2 jambo 1023 Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:10 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How far is too far All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about How far is too far on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005