Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

How do you choose a new girl?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How do you choose a new girl?
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: How do you choose a new girl? / How do you choose a new girl?

I know we all have our favorite camcuties (forumites know mine, I'm sure), but I'm curious as to how you other connowsers of fine female flesh pick new girls to check out. Do you haunt the forums for names? Do you check out and look at webcam pics? I do that, but I also look for the kinds of girls I like (in terms of body, hair, color, etc), and sometimes I even just select at random to check them out. I have to admit, with some girls nastiness is just as important as personality (yes, I know I'm shallow).

On the other hand, I also tend to gravitate to sites like Camcontacts and iFriends that have bazillions of girls. That's where I found BestSophie (CamContacts) who just may be one of the most beautiful web cam girls out there. Then again, single-girl cams like Casey's Cam are also fun (they're something about her little-girl voice that I just love).

So, tell us all how you find the best ladies!

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: / How do you choose a new girl?

I feel like a new girl picks ME! They just have that look in their eye, that way they smile.... Very much like being attracted to a girl if I'm out on the street or in a bar. They have that "thing" about them.

Of course, some of the cam-girls are also just horny as hell, and on those occasions my "little man" does all the decision-making Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts anette from secretfriends
25 braveheart 23517 Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:09 pm
No new posts directsex
7 braveheart 2425 Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:26 am
No new posts SF Fan Group on Yahoo
2 ken041984 2507 Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:24 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] Intelligence important??
2 jambo 1023 Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:10 pm
No new posts Patience is a virtue.. especially for webcams
2 mouse 1444 Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:58 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How do you choose a new girl? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about How do you choose a new girl? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005