Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Allow me to recommend imlive!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Allow me to recommend imlive!
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Allow me to recommend imlive! / Allow me to recommend imlive!

Hey all you fellow connoissuers of fine female bodies! Did you ever have one of those moments where you want to kick yourself? Rolling Eyes Me, I've been focusing on the same one or two camgirl sites for so long that I've failed to do the comparison shopping that any careful consumer should always do. The last couple of days, though, I've been spending a lot of time on imlive, and I've discovered that there are so very many hella fine girls on that site that I've been kicking myself for not looking before. I'm talking about girls who aren't afraid to show all their assets, even for their teaser pictures. There's just one word for it: day-um. We're talking big knockers, perfect bodies, dildo shows, anal, Sinulators (!), you name it. If you gotta spend your money to see nekkid girls, and you know you gotta, forget the sites where they tease you and disconnect before they take it off. As far as I can tell, on this one if you pay, they play. Joe Bob says, check it out!!! Very Happy 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: / Allow me to recommend imlive!

Yep -- Joe Bob speaketh the truth! Very Happy

imlive is a cool site with tons of hotties... And when you sign up for a free account you get $6 of free time to spend in private chats!

Also, they have Happy Hour rates!! Is this insane or what?? All rates are completely discounted, so $6 can go a long long lonnnnngggg way.... Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Reena - Secretfriends
11 Bono 6005 Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:11 pm
No new posts Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!
13 BigMack 1737 Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:56 pm
No new posts CamContacts overload!
8 Dude Love 1452 Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm
No new posts HeavenLips
1 Dude Love 1727 Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 pm
No new posts Booble!
2 jambo 1375 Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:56 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Allow me to recommend imlive! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Allow me to recommend imlive! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005