Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Kylie at CumTV

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Kylie at CumTV
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Kylie at CumTV / Kylie at CumTV

Has anyone gone private with Kylie over at cumtv?? I must know!! This girl blows my mind (and more! Twisted Evil ). She's so foxy... yet she's ALWAYS in privates. I can't seem to get one-on-one with her... or even just some free chat time, she's constantly getting snapped up by other guys... Grrrrr.

The more "unavailable" she is, the more I want her!!!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: / Kylie at CumTV

Yes, Kylie is very sweet. She looks bored though. However I prefer another lass on cumtv, Softkiller. Check her out:

I think shes very pretty and I definitely like the glasses. She has a great body too. I hope the second pic isnt too much for imageshack! Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: / Kylie at CumTV

Hey, it's still up there, so I guess ya got lucky. Nice one, by the way. I like the girlies with the glasses myself. I think my problem with cumtv is that there's way too many cute girls to choose from. The free videochat is also a big draw for me. Let's see...my babes of the day on CumTV will have to by ExtasyCum (I'm a pushover for pink panties -- yum! -- not to mention that she can put her feet behind her head...I kid you not); InspireYou (her cups runneth over); and Juliet (what is it about girls with glasses, dammit!).

And, in the immortal words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I gotta say about that."

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: / Kylie at CumTV

I know we've discussed this one before, but I think girls with glasses have that Superman/Clark Kent alter-ego quality. They remind us of librarians or secretaries, who secretly desire to strip naked and be very naughty girls.... Twisted Evil

And who didn't have a bookish glasses-wearing teacher at school, that one with her hair in a tight bun -- and you'd fantasise about getting detention, and her suddenly un-bunning her hair, throwing it around, and then throwing you on the desk for punishment Shocked Smile Embarassed

"Spank me! I've been a bad boy!!" you'd cry... perhaps.... Confused I've said too much already....... Razz

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: TMI? Maybe. / Kylie at CumTV

Yes, its the bookish ones whose passions are waiting to explode. I think the attraction for me is not that they want to be bad girls, but I want them to make me be a bad boy. Very Happy Yes maam! Whatever you say maam! Twisted Evil 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: / Kylie at CumTV

Sorry... I just had to cum back and look at these cumtv pics again. Very sexy girls over there!

I actually have a new favorite cumtv girl.... Valery (see below). Mmm.

How does she get into those wild positions!! Twisted Evil

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Secret Friends LONGSHOT...!!!
8 Juebec 4159 Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:05 pm
No new posts No nudity camgirl sites
9 Dude Love 2039 Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:12 pm
No new posts Rayza - FLIRT4FREE?
6 Juebec 3777 Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:33 pm
No new posts wellcams other site
16 123abc9 3039 Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:02 pm
No new posts Am I dumb???
6 jambo 1385 Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:14 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Kylie at CumTV All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Kylie at CumTV on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005