Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Why do guys pay money and only chat?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Why do guys pay money and only chat?
LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Why do guys pay money and only chat? / Why do guys pay money and only chat?

I really don�€™t understand this. Confused And maybe someone can explain it.

There are guys that spend a lot of money to chat with girls. They never ask the girl for a show or to get naked.

I have seen this happen frequently in sites. I see it a lot in DirectSex and Secretfriends.

But it seems to be happening everywhere. Surprised

In Flirt4free I see guys taking models private and only talking to them. Models take off nothing in private. Only chat with the guy. I saw one guy chat with a clothed girl for 20 minutes. And that is a 6 dollar per minute site. Shocked

At DirectSex and Secretfriends I have seen guys chat a very long time. Sometimes the whole shift. Shocked It�€™s great for the models.

The only thing I know for sure is that models stop doing shows or starts doing milder shows because off this. That�€™s understandable. If she is making a lot of money with guys that only want to chat�€�..why do shows?

I know my conversation skills are limited. I can not imagine talking to anyone for 8 hours straight.

Is there something I am missing about those chats? Is there is something kinky going on there? If there is, let me know. I might like to try it. Twisted Evil

I�€™ll try almost anything once. Very Happy

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: / Why do guys pay money and only chat?

The logic of these people alludes me... Maybe they are incarcerated in prison or somewhere where they're not allowed contact with girls?? Or maybe they're uber-shy...? Confused

Then again, whether chatting in a webcam site or chatting in a bar, isn't all chatting with girls merely foreplay anyways? So why not - if you're paying the piper - ask the girls to undress and play with themselves...? It's like the law in cam-land. You just have to. In fact, the girls like it. How else can they do your jobs if you don't ask them to get frisky and dirty?

Do you really want to be responsible for making these girls feel incomplete and bad at their jobs? No, well then - ask them to strip and shake their thangs! Very Happy

As for paying 6 dollars an hour at Flirt4Free, but not asking for nudity - those people deserve to be incarcerated - in an insane asylum!!!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: / Why do guys pay money and only chat?

Yes I don't see whay anyone would pay to see nothing, maybe they are just lonely, after all they say there are guys who pay a hooker just so they can have someone to talk to, and not sexy talk either. I think that is sad, but maybe this is the modern equivalent of that. Confused 
Davehoop6
Only just live

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: / Why do guys pay money and only chat?

It is indeed strange, but maybe these guys arerich and think that time will givethem more later. If you talk to a girl who never undresses for hours and hours and THEN ask for a show, maybe she will reward the guy... I also think that t he girls are good at keeping guys on there, a technique used is just as you run out of credits, they start lifting up their shirts, making you think they will undress... dont fall for it lol. If these guys did not do this, we would all be seeing more, so I do not think it is doing anyone much good 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: / Why do guys pay money and only chat?

Yep, in Leaving Las Vegas, Nick Cage plays an alcoholic who hires a prostitute (played by the incredibly sexy Elizabeth Shue) just to sleep besides him.... But, then again, he does have sex with her later.

Whereas, some of these guys seem stuck on "lying next to the girl." Shocked

Nothing wrong with that, of course. I wish I had money to burn like that! I guess I'm jealous!!! Embarassed

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts directsex pricing
13 jgibso 5524 Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:45 am
No new posts Video killed the radio star... Webcams killed the....
9 jambo 1397 Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:18 pm
No new posts NICOLY FROM SECRETFRIENDS
11 tonino 2748 Wed May 10, 2006 6:59 pm
No new posts hi
2 tonino 1129 Wed May 03, 2006 12:34 pm
No new posts Hooking up
0 jambo 1467 Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:33 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Why do guys pay money and only chat? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Why do guys pay money and only chat? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005