Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

directsex pricing

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> directsex pricing
jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: directsex pricing / directsex pricing

Was just over at directsex.com on referral from some of the guys and gals here. It seems like great value at just over a buck-a-minute if you buy 60 minutes. Am I missing something? 
LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: / directsex pricing

1) Its group chat. There can be more than one customer in room with you. Recently there have not been many customers there. So you can sometimes find a girl that is alone.

2) The girls do not get naked immediately. If you have ever been on free chat you know that girls will many questions. �€œWhere you from. Age.�€� Things like that. Well, guess what? You pay to answer all those questions. And you cannot push for show too quickly or they will call you rude. The trick is to be polite and chat for few minutes. No more than 20 before asking for her to get naked. New girls get naked faster than the more seasoned ones. The ones that have been working there a while know how to keep you.

3) Be very careful. And stay away from Sharlote. She told me she does not do shows. But recently I had seen her doing them. I think she had some guys that are in love with her and sometimes chat with her all shift. After they are broke and can not come anymore, she does show until she can find more to fall in love with her. I don�€™t know if there are other girls like her.

The site says all girls do show. When I asked about Sharlote not doing show they said they were sorry and would take action. But they did nothing. The studios are now in control of what models get in trouble for. If the model is making tons of money from guys that only chat�€� she can get away with anything.

I still go there. My favorite is Irenka. A bit moody but when in good mood does great show.

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: / directsex pricing

Thanks. Those are some good tips. I'll let you know how it works out for me. 
jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:51 am    Post subject: directsex disappointing / directsex pricing

The good news is I only bought $25 in credits. The bad news is $25 wasted on a group chat with a fully clothed girl. No ability to get her alone and no sex at all. I can't say you didn't warn me. Now I'm warning all others. I'd classify directsex.com as a rip-off. 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: / directsex pricing

With so many sites to go to where the girls do what they are told and get naked right away, why do so many guys bother with the clothed-teaser sites where they never strip?

I don't get it -- there is constant talk about Secretfriends and DirectSex, but it's all "do they get naked". Whereas nobody talks about sites like Camcontacts, imlive or ifriends where they DO get naked.

It's almost as though the sites were you DON'T get to see anything interest people more -- reverse psychology? Too hard for me, I flunked psychology.

Tony

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

It's like the forbidden fruit Wink

Secretfriends and DirectSex can be really tempting as their girls are smoking... Honey traps...

LuvtoChat has an excellent point about the '20 questions' rule. They'll call you rude if you don't play along. Which is dumb, because you wouldn't feel obliged to answer 20 questions from a cabbie if you're paying for a ride, would you??

imlive seems to be an awesome site - I haven't heard anything bad about it. And their women are rocking too Cool

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

I agree jambo about the forbiddin fruit. There are some very hot ladies there. You see them and get lured in with their beautiful and what seems to be a great price. Per minute it is great. Laughing

There are good parts and bad for every site. Except maybe Ifriends. Ifriends is the best site I go to.

Good parts about direct sex.:
Great video. The picture is perfect. One of the best I have seen.
Price per minute is great if you buy in bulk 200 minutes for $159. 80 cents per minute. I can have nice quiet chat beautiful woman without freebies and get nice show in less than an hour. That price is less than than i spend on flirt4free or spread4u. And never get model working on more than 1 site. DirectSex has rules about that and they fired a studio that was working more than 1 site.

The bad part is that you must talk for little. And all models do not do show. But I only go to a few that I know do shows. Other bad part is the lack of support from the site.

DirectSex has definitely changed over the years.
When I 1st started going to site that 20 minute rule was on 1st time in room. After that, they would get naked faster and do show. After 20-30 minutes you did not get a show you could complain to site and get refund. I think the site has new owners that are afraid to talk to studios. I think the site was a California based company. Now it is a UK company. No help from site if a model does wrong.

I only go to a few models at DirectSex now because I know them and they do great shows.

Imlive has bad parts also. The video quality is based on the models cam. And some are pretty bad. But models do show immediately. If they do not Imlive will refund. But I did had one show which was group show. Model was with customer on other site. Imlive said they would investigate and never came back with anything.

ifriends is the best. They reward models for having great cams. The models with the best cams are always at the top of the list. And they have other incentives for models with best cams. The only problem I have had with them is that the model did not look like her pictures. Ifriends agreed and gave me refund. I am elite customer and can download some great high definition videos also.

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: / directsex pricing

This is why I dont pay for stuff most of the time, besides I cna often get to see m favorites like Maritza do all kinds of nasty stuff on DirectSex and Privatefeeds, for free if you don't mind the camera reconnecting every few minutes. Sometimes you stumble on something that is very exciting and rewarding. 
Svengali
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

Once you have a username on DirectSex, I don't see any reason to pay other than if you want to chat with them. Eventually someone will pay them to get naked and do all kinds of fun stuff.

If you want to direct the action, I guess there may be better options out there. I do think that Directsex and PrivateFeeds have the most attractive models on a consistent basis.

I'm watching Wendi as I type this and although it is fun to talk to her, she's doing everything to herself that I would ask and as long as I'm signed on with my username, I don't have to reload the page or suffer through those "In a private show" boxes that cover everything you want to see!

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

ifriends comes highly recommended, eh LuvToChat? I haven't really looked in depth at that site -- like DudeLove I've been caught up with the naughty senoritas over at DirectSex, as well as LiveJasmin -- But I'm definitely a-looking now.

In fact, from what I gather, ifriends is really easy to browse so - if you have specific preferences about bust-size, age, ethnicity... even tattoos... then it's easy to find the perfect girl for you!

How do you become an elite customer? What are the perks of that? Sounds cool... Cool

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

I love ifriends. I can get a great show with high quality video for a great price. Models do show immediately. Razz

But don�€™t bother if you are looking for free video there like DirectSex and Secretfriends. Ifriends only offers free text chat like imlive.

The Elite Membership has many perks. Its 9.95 per month, My favorites are High Definition Videos from the girls and some girls have multiple cams. Elite customers can view all the cams at the same time. They also have a VIP customer upgrade where you get zoom from clicking on mouse. Elite Customers get all the benefits of VIP Customers.

Here is a link that explains all perks for each.

https://orders.webpower.com/iFriends/upgradeElite.htm

Not all features are available with all girls. The features that are available with each girl are listed with the girls nick before you enter site.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: / directsex pricing

I'm loving it... Elite membership sounds a pretty good deal. I bet it impresses the ladies, too.

You wander in their chat room and it's like BAM - Elite member. Recognise.

From what I've found of ifriends free chat, I was surprised how many girls would start writing the second you enter the room (and they can be quite persuasive about getting you to sign up and pay to see more). It's nice to get such courteous and efficient attention. Overall, it's a cool site.

The High-Def videos for Elite members is a great perk, too. So many web cameras these days are sucky. Crying or Very sad

slyfox
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Sharlote is very nice girl / directsex pricing

Hello. I just want react on message from Luvtochat about model Sharlote. I know her more then two years, so i can say she is very nice and smart girl. I dont know many smart, sexy and funny loving models. How good do you know her, Luvtochat? I dont blame U...but in this cause i have to answer here....cos i see her as very nice, smart, hot lady. She is my favourite girl more then two years. Sergio...Spain 
elennie
Only just live

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: 20 minutes rule / directsex pricing

i can say that it's very nice rule and i'm sure all girls like you as customer.
I think that many girls don't like get naked on DirectSex because they get too less money in the end, and because all people can see them whole time.
I know some girls from Secretfriends who left site because of that.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Hooking up
0 jambo 1467 Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:33 am
No new posts Who has the best Zoom??
2 jambo 1569 Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:51 pm
No new posts Nice to be aboard.
1 mouse 2037 Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:12 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] Do you own a webcam?
5 jambo 1438 Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:45 pm
No new posts MyNudeWebcam.com - chatty girls!
2 jambo 1986 Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:45 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> directsex pricing All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about directsex pricing on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005