Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

How many sites...

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How many sites...
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: How many sites... / How many sites...

...can a girl work at once??? I have been on free chat with girls who were talking aloud, then typing on one keyboard, then moving across the bed and typing on another keyboard. They often look like theyre looking at several screens. Im wondering if they were working a bunch of sites all at the same time. Maybe for the same company? Maybe for more than one? How do they handle all the input? Is this a way to increase those minutes they get, or am I misreading whats going on? What do you guys and gals think? 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

Dude, I totally know what you mean... I guess I wasn't sure if they were just chatting to a boss via another intranet or something... Probably not. Maybe they're moonlighting??? Confused

I've also seen cases where there is no keyboard yet answers reply on screen?? Is some big hairy man answering our messages while 'she' sits pretty on the bed and just follows the responses on a monitor, or something??

We really need a real-life cam girl on here to answer these pressing questions.... Cool

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

I believe there was once a camgirl who frequented the site, but I haven't seen her reply to something in quite a while. Can't remember her name, either. Tony? 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: / How many sites...

Yes sometimes they work lots of sites -- it's against the rules on some sites but they do it anyway.

As for someone else typing -- yep that's a "chat operator" and is basically the English translator for girls who don't speak (or at least read/type) English.

Tony

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

Thanks for the info, Tony! That's interesting.... You learn something every day. 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: / How many sites...

Ah it all becomes clear now. Thanks, Tony. Very interesting stuff. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

By the way, has anyone ever noticed that some of these girls can type like the wind... not even the one's who are 'pretending' and actually have a translator, as Tony mentioned.

I can type about 40 wpm, but - boy - some of these chicks must be part-time typists or data-processors or something...... Cool

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

I think some type fast because they get alot of practice. Typing for 6-8 hours they get pretty good.

There are some studios that require girls to be pretty good with English and fast typist.

I know the girls on Direct Sex must be fast typists. if not, they would loose customers. Some chat with 4 guys at same time. And they keep conversation going with them all hoping they will stay in room longer.

And they do work more than one site. I was surprised that girls would try it on sites with live chat. I know a few models that chat on 1 free videochat like Spread4u and are also on imlive and/or ifriends which has free text chat.

But I saw model loli4u on both spreadu4 and liveseex. Both are free video chat. She keeps keyboard away from video.

I wonder what these models do when they get a private on one of the sites. I hope she closes other rooms. She could go to nude chat on the other site and hope to pick up a customer on the other site also. I know it does happen and makes me really angry. Evil or Very Mad If a guy is paying for a private chat he should have model alone. But some models just don�€™t care. Sad

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

Yeah I'm always impressed with the girls chatting on DirectSex... There are always plenty of dudes firing questions, and - for the most part - the girls keep up with it all.

Some girls on other sites don't even bother trying to entertain the guys with the free chat - they just type 'goto pvt' every now and then... Boring! Rolling Eyes

By the way, I agree -- a private should be just that. You and the girl - nobody else. Surely paying for a private affords you that one-on-one time!!!

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: / How many sites...

Spread4u has changed their rules to allow models to work on more than 1 site. Spread4U now has what they call �€œrules of conduct�€�. When a model gets a private on spread4u she is to close the others sites.

Trust chat girls to do that? It will never happen.

I was chatting with trisha4u in freechat on spread4u. She is trisha on liveseex.com. I had another window open and was watching the chat in freechat on liveseex.com.

A customer wanted to go private on liveseex.com. She told the customer to wait a second while she closes the other site. She lied to him. She was not closing spread4u. She was attempting to convince me to go private on spread4u. So I took her private on spread4u to see what would happen.

Guess what happened next.

After I took the private on spread4u she told the guy on liveseex.com that she had closed the other site. He went private on liveseex.com.

She had me in private on spread4u and another guy in private on liveseex.com. I didn�€™t stay long. Wasn�€™t worth the money unless the other guy wanted to see exact same thing I did. That is why i pay for private.

I mentioned what happened to spread4u. They said I had to mentioned in the my private chat that she was on another site before they can do anything. Do they really think she would admit she was breaking the rules in the chat? She will lie, of course.

So basically you will pay for a private chat and sometimes get group chat at spread4u. Sad

And I used to like the spread4u. Sad

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

Holy cow Shocked That's very unsportsman-like conduct, having two privates going on at the same time. Kind of an oxymoron, if you ask me....

I thought Trisha 4 U - and spread4u - was better than that. And what really sucks is, we can't all have eyes in the back of our heads to catch these girls. I mean, that's cool you knew to check out www.liveseex.com to see Trisha cheating, but it's not always easy to know what other sites the girls work on... Mad

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: / How many sites...

Maybe this is why you sometimes catch girls doing all kinds of fun things on free chat sometimes on sites like DirectSex. Not cool for the guy who pays for private but great for the rest of us! Twisted Evil 
LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:23 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

What you see in the free video is an actual show for a DirectSex customer. The girls can not stop the free video. Its always on.

I think its bad design for the site because there are probably more guys watching free video than are actually in the rooms.

Some guys watch free video until girl starts show. Then they come into room to make requests for the girls do what they want.
Maybe if more guys came in rooms and paid the girls would do shows faster. In 2003 there were sometimes 4-6 guys in a room. Girls did a lot more shows then.

Now the most is 3 guys in a room. But the average is 1 in a room. And girls try to keep that 1 person in room as long as she can before doing a show. She is there to make money.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: / How many sites...

That is a major design flaw -- for the owners of DirectSex and their paying customers. But, for us getting a free show, it's da bomb! Laughing

Seriously though, I'd be pissed off if some freeloaders could watch my pay-show... Mad And, when you think about it, most of the time, the people who are paying the DirectSex girls aren't asking for anything freaky or perverted... (for instance, I was online at LiveJasmin today, and some dude was obsessed with socks... I kid ye not... he kept asking her if she could put socks on, does she own socks, yada yada)...

So, bottomline, with these free previews of other people's pvt shows, we get to watch and enjoy a show featuring the kinds of antics we would have requested anyways! Very Happy Because, most guys want to see the girl cavort naked, touch herself, etc. Right?? Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Oh really... / How many sites...

Well, that explains that. I'm probably going to spend more time on DirectSex's free video in the future Very Happy . But I'm not so sure about paying for privte performances now, given all I've heard. Sad, but true. Crying or Very sad 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts where do you go?
9 imabadrudeman 1932 Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:25 pm
No new posts DeliChat no working?
11 imabadrudeman 2289 Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:44 pm
No new posts Anyone online now???
2 jambo 1067 Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:39 pm
No new posts Flirt4Free VIP
2 JamieG 2459 Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm
No new posts Estelle on Secretfriends
0 Davehoop6 3829 Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> How many sites... All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about How many sites... on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005