Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

DeliChat no working?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> DeliChat no working?
imabadrudeman
Only just live

Posted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: DeliChat no working? / DeliChat no working?

i keep hearing about the site DeliChat but whenever i try to visit the site it wont load for me

is this just me? can anyone point me to the a working link to the site?

any help will be greatly received

thanks

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

It works fine for me -- click the name in your own email, I hyperlinked it.

Tony

imabadrudeman
Only just live

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

thanks for the reply tony but it still wont load for me, no idea why i have tried using aol and firefox but it just wont load.

must just hate me Sad

JamieG
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

DeliChat loads ok for me in IE 6. The only problem I had when I went there is, there were no models online at the time. But, they have some gorgeous looking models there. I'm going to check back later, maybe I just hit the site at a slow time. 
imabadrudeman
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

i just have not idea why it wont load for me, aol, IE, firefox, it makes no difference. can anyone give me and email address for delichat in the hope that they may have an idea of what to do

and once again thanks guys

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

Maybe your provider wont let you go there. You might want to check to see if the site is on a blocked list or if they have "net nanny'd" you by accident. I would not put it past them! 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

Or you are being blocked because you live in India or something? 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

Not to state the obvious, but have you ever tried just typing www.Delichat.com into your web browser?

Sorry - had to ask.

But, it works fine for me. In fact, it works about as fine as the fine-ass women on Delichat! Yeah! Laughing

imabadrudeman
Only just live

Posted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

thanks again for the replies guys, and yes i have tried just typing it in, i've tried the links from this site and links from others, i have even tried google and no joy from any. i live in the UK and have never had any problems like this before, i go to Secretfriends and Camcontacts and CamMatrix and they all work fine for me.
thats why its so strange coz this really should not be happening to me, the only thing i can think of is maybe AOL have blocked the site like Dude Love said.
and once again thanks guys, its very good of you to try and help me like this, i owe ya one

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

I think Dude's right -- that's gotta be it. Otherwise you should have been able to get there from one path or another. Sorry to hear, by the way, that AOL has made it across the pond. That's another thing Europe can blame us for, along with McDonalds and rap music... Confused 
EricMc
Only just live

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

DeliChat works fine for me, but I did have a problem with a site called CamGuest one time. I had heard there was a lot of great girl on girl action on CamGuest, so I wanted to check it out. Well, it wouldn't load at all. I finally contacted my ISP, and they gave me a different DNS server address, and told me how to enter it, and voila, it worked. And what I had heard about CamGuest was right, there is a lot of hot young female flesh rubbing together over there. 

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: / DeliChat no working?

why dont u open up aol, log in, then open internet explorer or a similar programme and try it like that 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts where do you go?
9 imabadrudeman 1933 Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:25 pm
No new posts Anyone online now???
2 jambo 1067 Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:39 pm
No new posts Flirt4Free VIP
2 JamieG 2459 Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm
No new posts Any info on CamContacts?
3 Fuzzy 1055 Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:07 pm
No new posts Estelle on Secretfriends
0 Davehoop6 3829 Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:16 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> DeliChat no working? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about DeliChat no working? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005