Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Any info on CamContacts?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Any info on CamContacts?
Fuzzy
Only just live

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Any info on CamContacts? / Any info on CamContacts?

I was on Camcontacts and I think there are some hot looking cams on that site. I wanted to register (free) to take a better peek before I spent any money on the cams, but, they ask for a credit card for age verification purposes. I just don't like giving that information unless I'm actually using my card to make a purchase. Anybody have any experience with CamContacts? I'd like to know before I give them my digits. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: / Any info on CamContacts?

We're on the same page, amigo. I loathe to hand out my credit card digits over the net, especially if it's only to verify my age.

So, like you, I haven't tried Camcontacts (except to browse the talent, of course). Razz

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: / Any info on CamContacts?

They want your card so if you want to "impulse purchase" some time with the girls it's just a click away. That's the way it works. The girls and the sites are not there for fun you know, it's a business. If you are not able to purchase then you will kindly leave the shop and make way for paying customers!

As for Camcontacts themselves, never heard a bad word about them on the money side -- unlike some sites.

Tony

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: / Any info on CamContacts?

Is there a watchlist of these 'bad' and unscrupulous cam sites? That would be handy...

But, yep, I'm all about the impulse purchase. Isn't that what webcams are all about?! These hotties raise our temperatures and then we IMPULSIVELY hand over the cash to see more... and more.. and more! Very Happy

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Estelle on secertfriends
37 CamLover23 10228 Thu May 25, 2006 6:49 pm
No new posts iFriends the largest??
0 jambo 1204 Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:50 pm
No new posts So mad!!!!!!!
5 jambo 1151 Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 pm
No new posts need your help with lery from secret friends
0 imabadrudeman 1458 Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm
No new posts Camcrush
0 Dude Love 1361 Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:08 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Any info on CamContacts? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Any info on CamContacts? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005