Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew!
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew! / LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew!

I spent a little time today, my day off, looking over this site called LatinasCam. It's on Tony and Judy's list, but it's in the unreviewed section. Anyway, it's pretty hot -- though they prefer the term "spicy." I really liked this one girl named Remmy, who looked like she had a lot of Native American blood. There's just something about that wide-eyed Pocahontas look...

The good thing about Latinas is that you have a wide variety, from pale as milk to milk chocolate, big and sloppy to small and tight. They also vary from shy to exhibititionist. Some girls titillate completely clothed, some show their tits right away. Some will even show you much, much more. It's all very exciting. LatinasCam doesn't offer much in the way of free previews, though. Still, I will definitely add them to my list.

Unfortunate choice of a name, though, since it can be read as "Latina Scam" as easily as "Latinas Cam." Rolling Eyes

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Girls with glasses
37 BigMack 7863 Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:10 am
No new posts Kristen secret friends
7 guest 4754 Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:34 pm
No new posts Oooh, ah!
4 Dude Love 1764 Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:46 am
No new posts Dalya on Amsterdam Live
4 BigMack 1346 Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:29 am
No new posts Eliza look-a-like
1 Dude Love 1215 Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:29 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005