Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Dalya on Amsterdam Live

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Dalya on Amsterdam Live
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Dalya on Amsterdam Live / Dalya on Amsterdam Live

Ever heard of an under-the-chair cam? Amsterdam Live has one. In fact there were all kinds of cameras focused on the welcome girl, Dalya. Under-the chair, legs, face, etc. As I understand it, they girls are all together in one big house. Turns out you can check out cameras all over the place. Who knew?

Dalya's pretty hot, but of course she didn't strip off or anything while I watched. Still, that ass could crack walnuts.

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Was that the janitor?? / Dalya on Amsterdam Live

Hey I went there and saw her and I think she does look good in a European kind of way, she was smoking a ciggie and I was wishing it was my biggie! But then there was this guy wearing shorts and nothing else walking through the background with a big green plastic bag and I thought, is that the janitor or something??? So I was distracted, and then he starts wiping down the coffee table, and THEN he brings in some food in a bowl and starts eating, and I thought WTF?? But I guess its true you really do get to see everything in that house. And like Tony said, I wouldnt mind working there as the janitor if the place was full of sweeties like that!! Twisted Evil 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:35 am    Post subject: Janitor??? / Dalya on Amsterdam Live

A janitor? Now that would be reality TV indeed. Actually, it was probably a boytoy or something. Oh, and check out this new chick, KAY-C. No underwear, heh-heh. The Nude Room is more fun, though. 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: / Dalya on Amsterdam Live

Nah I missed that girl sadly enough. There is a girl named Naveen on right now and she is pretty cute but wearin pantays. And glasses my friend! Very Happy 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:29 am    Post subject: / Dalya on Amsterdam Live

Ah, yes, I have taken the opportunity to look at Naveen, though she wasn't easy to find. Haven't figured out their scheduling yet over at Amsterdam live. Mostly I just hang in the Nude Room. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts CaseysCam
6 BigMack 2996 Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:32 pm
No new posts BBWs -- what's your take?
10 Dude Love 1981 Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:46 pm
No new posts Eliza look-a-like
1 Dude Love 1215 Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:29 am
No new posts joyourself -- I did!
0 Dude Love 1814 Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:27 am
No new posts Cecilia, your breakin my heart
0 Dude Love 1123 Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:56 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Dalya on Amsterdam Live All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Dalya on Amsterdam Live on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005