Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

They are all out to rip you off!

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> They are all out to rip you off!
CamgirlsSuck

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: They are all out to rip you off! / They are all out to rip you off!

did you know that. you should, all these girls are just there to GET YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T LOVE YOU AT ALL! 
Greatbeast2001
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: All out to rip you off ??? / They are all out to rip you off!

Shocked

No Way, I have seen some real dirty cam girls who love their job. Yes, they may want your money and they probably do not love you, but what do you expect with a name like CamgirlsSuck ??? be more positive, try CamgirlsareCool.

althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

I don't think camgirls suck, I love them but they are pretty much just out for themoney. I think chances are that most of the girls who really seem to like what they are doing are new to it or ese they are fantastic actresses.

Sure I guess there are some nymphos but seriously it is all about the money. For the most part they are whores, dirty dirty girls who do dirty things for dirty dirty men and women in order to get them off.

randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

yeah, they hate us that is why they are getting all hot and bothered all the time. Fake it shmake it who gives a crap they are hot and they are fucking, use yoru iamgination and enjoy it , that is what I do. I don't care if they are dirty rotten whores or if they go to church 5 times a week to confess, if they are hot and they are ready to go i am there 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

Yeah, I'm sure girls like Elana on PrivateFeeds, Maritza on DirectSex, and Anela on Secretfriends really hate us and their jobs...doesn't matter how much they seem to get off on dildo play and masturbating vigorously on camera, or how hard their nipples are. Rolling Eyes

Come on, now, who cares if they love us or not? Of course they're in it mostly for the money. All God's children gotta eat. But ya know, it's gotta be a fun job.

As for sucking, that's something I haven't seen on a camgirl site yet. I'll be looking. But you know what they say:

"Mean girls suck. Nice girls swallow!"

Very Happy

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

camgirls are people to. I think they love us all and want our babies 
masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

yes , in fact, do u have blue eyes???
cause I would be interested Smile

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

I have blue i's and two of them. You want to sign up to my fanclub? 
imsimilar
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: They are all out to rip you off! / They are all out to rip you off!

im going to marry one of them.. Wish me good luck... 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

luck? I wrote a guide. It was a cult hit. how to pull chat hosts without a rope. I have faith in you Wink . 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

Mass hypnosis

(you'll figure it out)

imsimilar
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

Im curious
Have you guys ever met them in real life?
Question

Thorn
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

Striker is not telling the truth, look close, his "i's" are black! I on the other hand have lovely green i's. Really!![/b] 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

Thorn wrote:
Striker is not telling the truth, look close, his "i's" are black! I on the other hand have lovely green i's. Really!![/b]

I only see one Green I and a green S. :p

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:13 pm    Post subject: / They are all out to rip you off!

I wonder how many alias's smeg heads got Smile 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts fav thing to get a cam girl/guy to do
18 althea 4467 Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:08 am
No new posts Gotta find THE hottest webcams
30 althea 5608 Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:17 pm
No new posts absolute fav cam
7 althea 2321 Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:45 am
No new posts south american webcams
1 althea 1234 Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:00 am
No new posts You know what they should do....
1 althea 1161 Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:59 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> They are all out to rip you off! All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about They are all out to rip you off! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005