Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

You know what they should do....

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You know what they should do....
althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: You know what they should do.... / You know what they should do....

Since it is the New Year now--happy new year by the way!!--they should, they being the webcam companies, hand out free minutes. For example everyone who goes to their site tonight should get ten or twenty minutes for free. What a great holiday special!

I am telling you that if I went to a site right now and they did something like that they would have won me over for life. I would be their most dedicated client for the rest of my days.

If only Laughing

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: / You know what they should do....

Can you imagine?? That would be fantastic, I would be a customer for life too, for sure.

Of course this would never happen, you are totoally dreaming but what a great dream it is! Even if they did that with just 5 minutes or so that owuld be great, it would be a great way to introduce new people to the site and the men and women.

Maybe someday, yeah right Evil or Very Mad

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site
4 tt 2001 Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:06 am
No new posts Gotta find THE hottest webcams
30 althea 5611 Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:17 pm
No new posts absolute fav cam
7 althea 2322 Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:45 am
No new posts south american webcams
1 althea 1235 Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:00 am
No new posts 'nother question
4 tt 1194 Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:05 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You know what they should do.... All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about You know what they should do.... on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005