Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Phone Sex

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> Phone Sex
randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: / Phone Sex

I didn't know that either, where have I been looking?? I will look into it some mroe too and get bakc to you. thanks for the tip man! 
elennie
Only just live

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: / Phone Sex

www.call2cam.com offers phone sex You can pay by credit card or phone also, but not sure is it avaliable for USA, or for Europe only. 
lil_shelly
Only just live

Posted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: / Phone Sex

I've never really found the use for phone sex e.t.c I dunno, guess i'm an old fashioned girl when it comes to that lol 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: / Phone Sex

This is very interesting cos it seems that some of the girls at call2cam are offering phone sex with live cam.... Yet, if a girl has good audio on her webcam, isn't that the same thing??

But that way, you can put down the phone and "free up your hands" Wink Twisted Evil

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Hmmm / Phone Sex

The question is, is phone sex with no images better because it allows you to use your imagination (after all, the brain is your most important sex organ), or are live webcam girls better because you to see everything? It's a question for the ages, it is. 
LorriePaige
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: / Phone Sex

I do phone sex where I work, although it's more adult webcam. 
hbk_1980
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: / Phone Sex

I met this girl in a chatroom about 6 months back and we talked online about everything for a while and about a month ago we started calling each other and having really hot phone sex sessions.

Now I've had phone sex with random girls in sex chatrooms before and even paid for it once and those weren't nearly as good as it is with me and this girl. It's definetly because we know each other pretty well and have some feelings for each other.

Anyway with her I like phone sex way better than being with a camgirl because I can hear her moan my name and say things she knows i want to hear. It's also better because I know she actually wants it (with a camgirl, she is doing this for money)...

The only problem is, is that I think this girl has too strong of feelings for me. Sometimes I think she looks at me as her boyfriend and I wish she wouldn't because I don't look at her that way and I go out and meet other girls.

.... and if anyone's wondering, we're both 21.

PNemo
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: phone sex / Phone Sex

My imagination isn't that hot so I only ever have phone sex with girls I've seen on webcam before. Have tried a couple on adultwork, if they got movies on their profiles you get to watch them for free while you're having your phone chat which is kinda cool.

Would be nice to think they're getting off on it too but they are probably doing the ironing or watching TV, that's the only turn off but I try to not think about that too much lol

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts One Night Stands...
7 Ccucu 1822 Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:07 am
No new posts Fantasies, What are Yours?
6 Ccucu 1783 Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 pm
No new posts Yo!
3 gethang 1821 Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 pm
No new posts Mornings, Do you and your SO do anything special?
0 Ccucu 1793 Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 pm
No new posts An introduction....
2 InternationalManofMystery 1746 Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:23 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> Phone Sex All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Phone Sex on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005