Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

One Night Stands...

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> One Night Stands...
Ccucu
Only just live

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: One Night Stands... / One Night Stands...

Have you ever had one? Would you under certain circumstances? Should women be judged differently then men regarding this? Please share your thoughts and experiences on this.

If you have had one, what do you say the next morning? Do you keep in touch? I am looking forward to all your comments.

InternationalManofMystery
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

I have had numerous one night stands over the years and don't see a thing wrong with them.

HOWEVER....and I can't stress this enough...only when both parties understand what is happeneing and when there are no further expectations.

I don't believe in playing those types of head games.

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

I have never had a one night stand. That is one of those things that I fantasize about, it seems like it would be hot, but I think I will always be too much of a chicken.

I don't thinkt hat there is anything wrong with them as long as those involved take precautions. Safe sex is the best sex! And I agree about the head games, it is best not to waste time on them.

randy
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

Should women be judged differently, I don't think that they should but they are. I have had a few one night stands, okay more than a few, but most of them were not with complete strangers. You know, not someone I met at a bar or club, they were more like friends of friends. I think that as long as you are not stupid about a one night stand and you knowwhat you are getting into there should not be a problem.

I think that one of the things women need to watch out for are the safety issues, it can be dangerous meeting new people out and having a one nighter. Don't get mad girls, it is true, it is more dangerous for you than for guys, but guys can get it too look at the Monster lady, how many did she kill?

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

women are alwyas thought of as sluts if they have casual sex whereas men are "cool" they are "studs" it is ridiculous really. I guess I see what you are saying about the safety thing, but that does not mean you cannot have a one night stand or casual sex IN the bar or club right? That way you get to be safer and you ge tthe added thrill of doing it where you can get caught. There is a fantasy for you!

Basically I think that everyone who has tons of one night stands should be thought of as slutty not just women. Just Kidding!! LOL! Laughing

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:42 pm    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

Hey I'm a guy and I'm a slut -- no problem with that! Very Happy

I'm cool with my inner self !

Tony

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

As you should be, if you want to go out and have a ball then you should be able to right? Everyone has that right. Like sex clubs, it might not be for everyone but now canada (not all of canada)is trying to ban them. If a person, man or woman, wants to go out and have sex with anyone they should have that right? Right? It is their body and their life. 
althea
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: / One Night Stands...

I have one night stands all of the time. The girls taht I pick up are alwyas hot and always ready and willing. As far as keeping in touch it depends. Some of these girls have become close friends while others I would never want to even look at again.

For me it mostly depends on the girl and the mood I was in when i got with her. Don't get me worng I am not a raving bitch but I want what I want

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Fantasies, What are Yours?
6 Ccucu 1783 Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:39 pm
No new posts Yo!
3 gethang 1821 Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:54 pm
No new posts Mornings, Do you and your SO do anything special?
0 Ccucu 1793 Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:55 pm
No new posts An introduction....
2 InternationalManofMystery 1746 Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:23 pm
No new posts ??
0 gethang 1767 Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:08 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Chill out -> One Night Stands... All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about One Night Stands... on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005