Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Add my site -> Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.
Ghizmo
Only just live

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed. / Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.

Hey there,

We have some Live Cam Sites that can be reviewed as well.

Here is our niche site list:

www.DungeonVideoChat.com
www.CamSexNow.com
www.LesbianRooms.com
www.RussianWomanCam.com
www.FindLoves.com
www.AllCams.com
www.WebCamLife.com
www.TopTeenWebcams.com
www.Striphilo.com

In case you are interested... I would be happy to provide you with FREE credit to test any of the sites mentioned above.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:30 am    Post subject: / Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.

So basically they are all Camcontacts but showing different subsets of the girls. Duh. Why bother? Just clutter up the internet. Evil or Very Mad Let people visit the main site and see which section they like. 
Ghizmo
Only just live

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: :-) / Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.

tony wrote:
So basically they are all Camcontacts but showing different subsets of the girls. Duh. Why bother? Just clutter up the internet. Evil or Very Mad Let people visit the main site and see which section they like.

Well, yeah u are right about fist 8 sites mentioned above Rolling Eyes , however www.StripHilo.com combines two most profitable niches in Internet business - live webcam girls and gambling. However, sort of gambling we offer is completely legal - viewer gets charged on per minute basis only for time spent in videochat with live girl. Game in this case is only addition to webcam session.
Viewer and chathost play HiLo game and if viewer's card is higher, chathost takes one piece of clothes off.

Another bonus to our viewers is that one login and password can be used to access 2 sites: www.CamContacts.com and www.StripHiLo.com
With all issues with gambling this site has become a legal way to play online for addicted players and receive extra feature of watching girls naked.

You should give it a try and place review of StripHiLo.com on your site!

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:23 pm    Post subject: / Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed.

I don't see the difference. If I go to Camcontacts and select the "strip hilo" category I am seeing the same girls I see on striphilo.com, and can play the same games right?

So basically it's still the same thing -- a new domain to promote a subset of camcontacts.

It's great they have new features and everything (though I'm not a fan of gambling myself) but it is hardly a "new site".

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts new here--happy to discover you:)
1 qtandsexy 1582 Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:30 pm
No new posts Admin
1 depepres 1542 Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:58 pm
No new posts sexyteaserguys.com - Where I Work
0 fallenangel 2752 Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:39 am
No new posts Please review us
0 esellc 2580 Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:55 am
No new posts www.privatefeeds.com
0 Tommasini9 2820 Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:47 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Add my site -> Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Few Cam Sites Worth Being Reviewed. on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005