Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

RoyalCams

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> RoyalCams
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: RoyalCams / RoyalCams

RoyalCams - http://www.theyarelive.com/webcam/royalcams.html

I have to tip my crown to RoyalCams.net... Although it isn't necessarily the 'king' of cam sites, it is full of princesses! Very Happy

Putting my 'Royal'-related puns aside, RoyalCams must truly be one of the most logically organized sites around! It might sound like a back-handed side-swipe, but - seriously - it's methodical layout is a blessing.

Take for instance the diligently and professionally planned sections... To help you find the girl that's perfect for you, each cam-performer's bio is placed into distinct sections, so there's no mistaking which girl does what, thus increasing the chance of you thoroughly enjoying your cam-chats (instead of feeling like you've just paid cash to chat with a virginal Miss Goodie 2 Shoes, instead of She-Devil Extraordinaire From the Planet Kinky) ...Hey, it could happen!

The sections are as follows: Friends N Fun, Shy Girls, Naughty Girls, Fetish - Pretty self-explanatory, but basically, these sections are on somewhat of a sliding scale -- Friends N Fun being 1, and Fetish being a 10 on the 'naughty' scale, if you know what I mean Wink

(By the way, asides from these ladies under the 'Love & Romance' category, RoyalCams also offers cam-chat on an array of other topics, including Music, Business, Sport, and Art! Officially, RoyalCams describes itself as a "Live Video Chat Community," FYI.)

Now, just to prove my own point - and, evidently, because I like bashing my head against a brick wall - I entered into a chat with a self-titled 'Shy Girl.' As I know many guys on this forum chase after 'nice' girls in the hopes of defrocking them for the first time, I decided to 'take one for the team'... Well, despite carefully and subtly dropping hints that I would like to "see more of her" - nudge nudge, wink wink - she wasn't game. So, if you want to see nudity, stick to the girls outside of the Shy Girl zone (just in case, like me, you sometimes miss the obvious!). Instead, go after a girl from the 'Naughty' section and it's unlikely you'll be disappointed. (WildKitty is particularly baaadddd Twisted Evil )

So, how else is RoyalCams well-organized? Take the 'free text chat' area. It's quick to load and easy to use, plus it has two neat compartments... "Public" and "Private." So, although it's still classed as free text chat, you can leave the public group chat and talk "in private" - for free - with the cam-girl. Thus, the private chat area is perfect for asking the girl if she's horny and ready for a private with you... It's a clever idea and adds a nice personal touch to free chat... I liked it. Made me feel special... I often find my comments swamped in busy chat rooms, which can be full of innane chatter...

Anyways, that's RoyalCams -- it's an exercise in common-sense. Some cam-sites might overthink webcamming, but this one doesn't do that. Instead it seems they decided to think things through once, and then got the format just right...

Now they just need a few more girls online!!! There are usually about 8 at a time floating around (often too many ShyGirls -- they need to up their quota of Naughty babes!). And the prices vary, as the girls can adapt their rates at their leisure! For instance, when chatting with a Shy Girl, I played poor (well, I didn't want to waste any moolah chatting live with a girl who has promised to keep her clothes on!) so she said she would drop her rates "just for me." (Wow - another nice idea to give a personal touch to the whole experience)

So, you may pay anywhere between 99 cents a minute to $1.50 upwards... Or, if you're cheeky enough to ask, try and set your own "special" rate! Laughing That way, you won't pay a King's Ransom! Rolling Eyes

Keep on Cammin'!

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts AsianBabeCams
2 JamieG 19109 Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 am
No new posts HotSoloCams
5 jambo 17163 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:43 pm
No new posts MadMate!
0 jambo 4553 Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:03 pm
No new posts PlaymateShows
0 jambo 4181 Fri May 26, 2006 2:46 pm
No new posts Live Sexy Dolls
0 jambo 5091 Fri May 19, 2006 4:45 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> RoyalCams All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about RoyalCams on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005