Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

AsianBabeCams

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> AsianBabeCams
JamieG
Only just live

Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: AsianBabeCams / AsianBabeCams

AsianBabeCams

AsianBabeCams.com will probably remind you of LiveJasmin at first glance. It appears that the two sites are operating with the same core script. AsianBabeCams has more of a �€œcutesy�€� design, perhaps playing on the cuteness of the asian girls which the site features.

AsianBabeCams has more than just asians on the site, though. There is an entire section devoted to latinas, and I saw many caucasian performers throughout the site.

AsianBabeCams �€œWho�€™s Online�€� page, or the home page for the site, shows thumbnails for every performer. Like LiveJasmin, you can select Free Chat or Private Show from the �€œWho�€™s Online�€� page. AsianBabeCams has quite a long list of performers on the site, well over 375 cams when I counted them. The performers are divided into several categories including

Girl Cams - 185 Cams
Latina Cams - 20 Cams
Pregnant Cams - 5 Cams
A Little Shy Cams - 60 Cams
Virgin Cams - 15 Cams
Big Breast Cams - 25 Cams
Lesbian Cams - 5 Cams
Couple Cams - 5 Cams
Transexual Cams - 40 Cams
Gay Cams - 5 Cams
Mature Cams - 15 Cams.

There are a couple of other categories, one of which is called Friends (Non-Adult), with about 5 Cams. I�€™m not sure what the title of the category means. I entered a couple of rooms under the Friends category and I couldn�€™t see any difference in them and the other girl cam rooms on the site. There was one girl under this category who was very cute, though. Smile

The pricing ranges from $1.49 a minute all the way up to $4.99 a minute, depending on the performer. You can buy packages of minutes starting at $29.95 and ranging up to $99.95. The only payment option is with credit card through Safshop or Paycom.

The video frame rate is a bit slower than some of the better webcam sites such as LiveJasmin or Flirt4Free. I noticed that, during peak periods, the frame rate slows down even more. I was getting about .75 frames per second on a Friday evening, or a refresh about every 1.5 seconds.

I also had a couple of complaints about the useability of the site. Many times, upon entering a performer�€™s chat room, the page loads, the chat loads, but the video does not load. There is no message informing the user of any problem. I don�€™t know if it is a problem with the site or some glitch with IE and/or Java. The other thing I didn�€™t particularly like was rather minor, but irritating nonetheless. When typing in the chat rooms, the text is black as you are typing in your words. Black text on a dark red background is very hard to read, and that can be irritating if you try to read what you are typing as you type it. On a related note, I also noticed that some of the performers are away when when you enter the room. There is usually no indication that the performer is away (other than the empty room) or that the performer will be returning any time soon.

I like to browse the site, looking for that special girl that I find particularly exciting, then consider taking the plunge with her. Most of the girls on the site are very cute, but you will have to browse a little bit if you want to find the especially cute girls. From what I have seen, the performers on AsianBabeCams tend to show a little more skin in free chat than some other sites. I�€™m sure it would vary from performer to performer, but I saw a couple who were pushing the limits of tease, almost showing the goodies for all to see in public chat.

All in all, this cam site is worth checking out. AsianBabeCams has something for just about everyone. The free teaser chat is very hot, especially with the more daring performers, and the private chat is reasonable for most of them. Despite a few bugs and irritations, I enjoyed the site, and I�€™ll say I was not disappointed. On a scale of 1 to 10, I will give it a 6 or maybe 7, mostly for the quality of the free teaser chat.

AsianBabeCams

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: / AsianBabeCams

Thanks Dcmiller -- would be great to get more reviews of different sites. It isn't fun just doing it on ones own so I sorta slowwed down these days.

The chicks are cool but chicks are chicks and they move around, I'm interested to know on which SITES where one gets a good deal and decent video and a good range of girls.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sticky: Reader review: RULES -- READ FIRST!
1 tony 3345 Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:48 pm
No new posts HotSoloCams
5 jambo 17162 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:43 pm
No new posts cutegirls4u
1 Greatbeast2001 4995 Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:10 pm
No new posts new site desire2cam
1 parnyaga 3704 Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:56 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> AsianBabeCams All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about AsianBabeCams on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005