Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Why do they become teases?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Why do they become teases?
xerothemaster
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Why do they become teases? / Why do they become teases?

I mean I see these girls who start out doing everything, but once they seem to start getting settled in, they become more conservative. Anybody know why this seems to be becoming a new trend. Shouldn't it be the opposite? 
monekyboy
Only just live

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

I would think that when they are new they are trying to make everyone happy but as time goes on and they start to get regulars they can be more selective in what they do. If the regulars just want to talk or maybe have some topless chats then why would would they ever do more.

I only have experience with girls from DS and I've had most (but not all) of my regular girls tell me how much they hate working there. Apparently they get paid pretty well for the city/country they live in so they are reluctant to quit.

Speaking as a guy who hates his job but the money is too good to walk away from, I do as little work as I can without putting myself at a risk of being fired. I suspect that the girls are doing the same thing.

xerothemaster
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

Interesting point. I guess that why some of the girls work in these binges, then take months off, and once they run out of money, they come back for more. 
tricky
Only just live

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

Yes mate i agree, and was told this personaly by my webgirl friend
once they have a regular customer they feel they not need to do show as much? i said she was wrong if were are paying why not. Also cos they dont get much cut from their bosses they would sooner you send them money !
cheers

jwa202
Only just live

Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

While it's different on other services, on SF, I don't think there's much incentive for the girls to take off their clothes.

Consider simply:

When they do take off their clothes, then _everybody_ sees them for free.

But when they _don't_ take off their clothes, but dress / smile sexy, they eventually drive people crazy enough to shell out money to start talking to them to convince them "to just take those damn clothes off" Very Happy. And once the customer is paying, it's just better for the girl / her establishment to string the customer along as long as they can.

Indeed, if girl does finally take the clothes off, there a dozen (or _dozens_ of) other customers out there lurking for free who'll probably never become paying customers because there'd be no need to... they've already seen her naked.

On the other hand, the girls do have flirt / look "enticing." If they look like they're not even trying -- a number of the girls come immediately to mind -- then I would suspect their chat revenue would go down again. Afterall, not many are going to pay good money to try to convince a girl dressed as a "sack of potatoes" to "take off the sack."

JW

crispin
Only just live

Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

I have noted a number of girls at SF are no longer exclusive, they can be seen on both SF & MyfreeCameras at the same times, only this morning Mona from SF was appearing as Fox on Eurolive.com whilst chatting on SF, I have noted it is mainly the Bucharest Studio that is doing this...For those guys who just like to chat, don't waste your money on SF go to MyfreeCameras or EuroLive.com where chat is free Smile ... Also noted, Rasha is Sweet Rose on MyfreeCameras & suddenly she as become shy on SF Smile as she say's "Show me the Money!" 
mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

crispin wrote:
I have noted a number of girls at SF are no longer exclusive, they can be seen on both SF & MyfreeCameras at the same times, only this morning Mona from SF was appearing as Fox on Eurolive.com whilst chatting on SF, I have noted it is mainly the Bucharest Studio that is doing this...For those guys who just like to chat, don't waste your money on SF go to MyfreeCameras or EuroLive.com where chat is free Smile ... Also noted, Rasha is Sweet Rose on MyfreeCameras & suddenly she as become shy on SF Smile as she say's "Show me the Money!"

nice job...but yo have only scratched the surface, sf is at the least 50% working other sites nw simutaneously...if you think of all the girls you have noticed disappear more often then not they have found another site they would rather be on. Most girls havent quit they ave just moved on to other sites. Bucharest being ne of the biggest.

Tappy
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

Does anybody have a link to MyFreeCameras? I did a search and couldn't find any sites by that exact name. Thanks! 
crispin
Only just live

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

Try http://myfreecams.com Smile 
ELPH
Only just live

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 am    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

It seems like there's a huge war between the DS models and these

guys here named'members'.First of all I'd like to say that the girls

DO KNOW what their job implies and they DO KNOW that is it

absolutely required to lose their clothes after a certain amount of

time.I say ' a certain amount of time' because DirectSex is a non

hardcore adult website, according to the price per minute.And you

can all admit it is pretty much inexpensive.This whole 'war' begun

when people with absolutely no occupation have started to cap the

shows and post them on the internet, on forums like this one.Ds took

no attitude, because this is actually advertising,so convenient.But

also, Ds didn't think that when they hired the girls as models they

'forgot' to tell them things like this would happen.Just imagine you

working as a model now,but wanting to have a different job in the

future, as anyone has the right to want more.But always be

threatened by your past,which is clearly indecent and ruined because

of some people that had nothing better to do.Now you might ask why

do we get a job like this if we want our futures shiny?The answer is

simple.There's no studio managers that force girls into this job,but

on the other side of the planet things are a bit different.Here's an

advertise for one of the studios: <<Why videochat?Because at the

moment,it is one of the best jobs for young females,a clean and legal

job where you can use your imagination,intelligence and beauty.Why

us?(the studio asks)Because we offer quality and

professionalism.Because we have excellent work conditions and a

flexible work schedule.Videochat means constant and direct link thru

the pc and the webcamera with different people from all over the

world.They pay a certain price per minute along the session and the

content of it(of the session) is decided by you and the customer.The

whole session is private and confidential.Nobody can break thru your

intimacy.>>
Now,as a young student/nonstudent girl,wouldn't you give it a try??
On the other hand,being an adult website owner and getting the girls

all mad and rebel by not getting naked anymore is hard to handle.It

is very easy to get new customers(no offence,but pervs are getting

born every single day),but very hard to find a good girl working as a

model for you.The obvious mistake DS is making here is that they

should stop the preview feed.They told the models they did.But then

we got hurt again finding out that they didn't.
So anyway,this argue will never stop as long as ,personally, I am

willing to offer a show to a paying customer and at the end of it some

other guy comes into the chatroom saying "I have enjoyed your show

for free, from the preview, thank you!"
I am waiting for replies and am open to answer any type of

questions.I am simply sick and tired of trying to do my job as a model

but constantly having to hesitate.It is your loss,but the bigger loss is

mine.Thanks for your time!

rbay
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: / Why do they become teases?

That's an interesting and clearly heartfelt reply Elph. However I think it shows a certain naïveté regarding the situation.

Quote:
First of all I'd like to say that the girls DO KNOW what their job implies and they DO KNOW that is it absolutely required to lose their clothes after a certain amount of time.

Despite this I've often been amazed that some girls decide this is not the case and continue to trade (yes, it's a commercial transaction) in defiance of this apparent contractual obligation. Oh well, just move on.

Quote:
This whole 'war' begun when people with absolutely no occupation have started to cap the shows and post them on the internet, on forums like this one.

Yes, not only cap but record videos of sessions and trade them via hosting sites. I was surprised that DS didn't take a stand but like you, now appreciate that any publicity is good publicity as far as they're concerned.
The only way to ensure a degree of privacy is to use a dedicated, exclusive webcam link between the two parties, but that would mean going independent. Even then, there is nothing to stop the 'buyer' recording the event and subsequently trading it.

Quote:
The whole session is private and confidential. Nobody can break thru your intimacy.

Ah, the advert. A g/f of mine at the time translated one for me in her home town; it was pasted to a lamp post which we were passing and we stopped to read it. It's a lie isn't it. Any member of the site can watch and should they choose, record the event.

I have neither the physical attributes, not the desire to broadcast myself on the web, but there seem to be many that do; it's a public market place. Perhaps some realise later that it was a mistake; I hope they made sufficient moneys to compensate them for the error of their ways.

Trading on one's appearance has always been a precarious business and in the technological mayhem of the interent you never know who's one jump ahead. In this instance it seems the buyer has the upper hand.

All the best.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts MEETING YOUR CAMGIRL !
12 tricky 4033 Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 am
No new posts Alysia from DS
0 monekyboy 1566 Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:02 am
No new posts WHOO HOO My fave girls r back!!!
2 HappyTreeFriend 2866 Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 am
No new posts Quick question about the girls.
2 xerothemaster 1405 Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 am
No new posts Girls having a pee in front of the cam
2 gateway 1634 Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Why do they become teases? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Why do they become teases? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.