Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Striker10 wrote:
I know you like her bernie. To put your mind at ease I would ignore it because ultimately it comes down to who you believe. If you like someone you must know why and you have to believe that. The files are password protected and very few people will be downloading them. I could name any file I want and password protect it and upload it and make believe. Life is unfair but love is much worse - chin up. I know that last bit of advice went down like the titanic. it sounded like a good line in my head lol

Stef i'm not downloading it Smile.

I know why I like her. And I know that won't be her in those vids. And I'm glad no one but stef12 is downloading it. If stef was here a bit longer he wouldn't do it either or he would post the vids in a way we could all see it so we could proof SOMFW is a lying retarded womenhater. And if Stef is going to state here that those vids really are from our own Jazmin he's lower then the maggots that will feast on his corpse.

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

I have faith stef didn't download the videos. A little birdie told me. No it were't the bloody cannery lol. I just have a hunch Smile 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:06 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Striker10 wrote:
I have faith stef didn't download the videos. A little birdie told me. No it were't the bloody cannery lol. I just have a hunch Smile

I hope the birdie didn't poop on your shoulder. :p

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

It did just now when you said it nostradamus lol 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Striker10 wrote:
It did just now when you said it nostradamus lol

Hehe, need a tissue?

stef12
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Bernie wrote:
Striker10 wrote:
I know you like her bernie. To put your mind at ease I would ignore it because ultimately it comes down to who you believe. If you like someone you must know why and you have to believe that. The files are password protected and very few people will be downloading them. I could name any file I want and password protect it and upload it and make believe. Life is unfair but love is much worse - chin up. I know that last bit of advice went down like the titanic. it sounded like a good line in my head lol

Stef i'm not downloading it Smile.

I know why I like her. And I know that won't be her in those vids. And I'm glad no one but stef12 is downloading it. If stef was here a bit longer he wouldn't do it either or he would post the vids in a way we could all see it so we could proof SOMFW is a lying retarded womenhater. And if Stef is going to state here that those vids really are from our own Jazmin he's lower then the maggots that will feast on his corpse.

You make me laugh. Baskets don't hold water..

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

stef12 wrote:

You make me laugh. Baskets don't hold water..

Err... Rolling Eyes

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

thanks for the publicity...if u wanted to make em forget about me or even hate me, NAH HA....not gonna happen Smile STILL ON TOP BB.....I M DA BITCH........got any problem with that? Smile 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

in fairness though women mostly like it on top. I may be missing the point. Perhaps deliberately. I'm undecided. Bernie get in their my son. Remember honesty modesty and compliment the rack and your in Wink 
masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Smile

what s the point in getting the point???

just...pretend Smile LOL

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

I pretended to be the president of the united states once. it got me in a lot of trouble Embarassed . 
Pete G
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:08 am    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Well, the #1 tell tale sign that this thread was a pile of shit (besides it was posted by the biggest fucktard on the planet) from the onset is, if you really had something like this on a girl like Jazmin and really wanted to hurt her, you'd post straight up videos, not .rar files that probably contain viruses or password protection.

I mean, if you really want to hurt someone, why hide it, just toss it out there..

Just my 2 cents based on what my BULLSHIT DETECTOR is telling me...

Pete

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

Download period is over - thanks to ALL 187 downloads for each one!
the password will be sent to those who followed the CLEAR instructions.
Neither the time restriction - nor the IP lock will be released.
Enjoy - there are many more of this and the other 3000+ filthy cam whores to be had
And remember these vids next time one of these cum guzzlers tells you she doesnt get naked and never did or she trys to pull the studio mandated " minute mootching"
There is no need to EVER pay any one of these pathetic whores, If the Slut has been working for more then 2 weeks - Her videos are out there. Besides 90+% of these glorified pole dancers performances were better when they were new web cam whores.
SO TRADE you pathetic fools, the more you trade the sooner they replace the old ass hags with new fresh talent.

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject: / Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin

why not take a snapshop of the said users as proof? - though even that could be doctored but anyway. I can tell you honestly i'd be very suprised if it way anything near those totals, shocked even. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Men Im pissed!
20 Pharell 2771 Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:06 pm
No new posts Russian girls in Canada???
6 Pharell 2308 Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:10 pm
No new posts apoliogises all
7 Striker10 1481 Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:12 pm
No new posts What's up with SOMFW?
32 Billy15 3408 Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:48 am
No new posts Guys Chathost hypothetical situation
13 Striker10 1123 Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:46 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Never seen videos of the Web Whore Jazmin on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005