Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jotie - Outstanding of SF.
mouse
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Pete hats all boring studios equally lol..just ask how he feels about anette. 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

I agree with Pete on his last sentence. Being a friend is not only for when its convenient.
And I must agree with him also that he delivers a lot of quality video for the lot. (not for me though .:-p)
although we're kinda opposites (and no we don't naturally attract. :-p)
Oh, and before I forget?

Pete... how do you feel about anette?
Mouse made me wonder.

nanito
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Jotie / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Yes indeed there are some people who want to watch the leylax's shows, I am one of them and I wanna thank PeteG for the his time and his will to cap those long and boring shows, I don't expect for an response to this post and I don't want to argue about anything with anybody, I considerer PeteG a great friend and a sincere person but my post is not to flatter him, my post is about opinions an common sense (and Jotie Very Happy ), being a webcan girl is a relatively new job, to expose in front of a camera faced to a lot of people in a public site turns them into in public persons, although many of them claims for their privacy such a thing like them can't exist on the internet and less in a Sexual Chat, Im not goint to campare them with movie stars but many of them have sooooo many fans , so, there will be people who like them, and other people who don't like their appearance, style , performance etc., but there will be only a few of people who will dare to make public their comments, positives or negatives. I don't always agree with Peteg's opinions but i do respect them and there will always be people who have the balls to criticize and silly people who will criticize the critic

Ale
btw, i like jotie Razz

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Borgata on SF
1 snapperman 1077 Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:39 am
No new posts iness pussy clip
3 tomuchtime 1601 Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 pm
No new posts Too far?
6 Bernie 1558 Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 pm
No new posts ok serious request :)
26 masterofpuppets 2725 Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm
No new posts Anyone got Nely(SF) or Britney(directsex) vids?
4 UchiCyph3r 2411 Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:42 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jotie - Outstanding of SF. All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 
Page 4 of 4
The messages about Jotie - Outstanding of SF. on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005