Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

ALL REMOVED FROM FREE SERVICE DUE TO PATHETIC BEGGERS - BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME - IF YOU WANT ACCESS TO THE ORIGINAL 38 VIDEOS - PAGE OR EMAIL ME ON YAHOO = SOMFW123 - AND IF WILL BE ARRANGED

Message me on Yahoo = somfw123 - NOT on here !

Last edited by SOMFW on Sun May 27, 2007 7:43 am; edited 4 times in total 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

---

Last edited by SOMFW on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am; edited 8 times in total 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

---

Last edited by SOMFW on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am; edited 8 times in total 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:34 am    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

---

Last edited by SOMFW on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:00 am; edited 6 times in total 
Juebec
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

Hey SOMFW...there was a chick on DS about 3-4 years ago. Blondie. Looked remarkably like Barbie Laughing I've no idea what her name/screenname was. She was about 5'8, Blonde, perfect body and had a slight tan...ring any bells? Cheers, Juebec 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

Yeah it rings a bell, actually it rings several
1. The, You Dont have what I want Bell
2. The You Didnt read any of my Posts Bell
3. And dont forget the - Her name is - "Who gives a Fuck" Bell
Does it realy matter what her stage name is? - As I keep saying - I dont Bother with these pole dancers made up names . I rarely if Ever look - the question is - Why do you - Ring that Bell all you want!!!

So yeah a blonde Webwhore on DirectSex 3/4 years ago definitely Rings a Bell - and that Bell is the - " Why are you Wasting my Time Bell"
Enjoy the freebies - thats all your getting until you provide what I want

P.S.
My computer doesnt tell me how Tall a models is, But judging bye your description and the known lenght of the avg dildo, I can Honestly say, I saw a girl matching your description, blond, Tan, 3/4 years ago and about 5'8" her name is - " Go ring Your Bell Little Man "

Last edited by SOMFW on Fri May 25, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total 
Juebec
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

You sad little fcuk. Wink 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

I have to ask - your collection is extensive which begs two questions - why don't you have what your looking for already and the other is how do you even know such files exist. If you want I can give you a back door into ifriends and you can see ALL videos but that's not EXACTLY what you want. Did it never occur to you people maybe being differcult because what you want may not even exist? 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

I have tried to get her to show - she said No
But, I dont for a second believe that she is still working on several sites and NOT showing. People will ONLY pay so Long with out getting the goods, The sites Know this, the models know this and You and I know this.
If she can make a living teasing guys now, thats great, but at one point she like EVERY other model has shown it all.
There are many on these forums who brag of having seen her show ( Lost their video though or some other excuse) Others who claim they know she does or heard she does, So with that said, I am going to keep looking, if of course that doesnt bother you or interupt your plans
Good luck and happy wanking

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

there's a difference between showing it all and showing specifically what you asked for though. Your being very specific. What your saying is at one point she has shown it all - which kinda mutes the point she's working on seven sites even now and all you have is hearsay. Most people will say they have it and try and get you to send first. Most of these people play off ego. They see some guy with XXX amount of files and go haha and you know why? it makes them happy having you believe they have something you want - probably because your primarily a trader rather then a sharer. People will be honest with sharers period and you won't be running in circles - because there would be no reason for people to lie. You come across as extremely arrogent. Naturally it doen't effect my plans - I mean you have XXXX files right? You don't even know who you got because of your filing system. Is that the real reason why you don't want to share? Maybe you would but your thinking damn it! I didn't name them after any of the girls? Smile 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

I have realy had it with you losers who have nothing and want everythign for free
what the fuck is the difference betewwn sharing and trading?
There is None.
I have given you beggers access to 40 vids and asked for Nothing and Got nothing in return for it
Call it sharing, Trading, Exchanging, bartering, Selling, lending etc,,,,
it's all the same crap
If my posts or my way of doing things offends you - then Dont read them and Dont comment
I want a specific Video - You Dont have it - thats Obvious - You cry thay you want people to SHARE and Not trade - Again there is no fucking Difference.
But thanks to JagOffs Like you I am Removing the Videos I offered for Free to " Share, Trade or whatever the fuck you want to call it
good Luck begger.

Juebec
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

SOMFW - you really need to get out more. Get some fresh air.

Seriously, what is your problem? Were you dropped (repeatedly) as a child?

You offered these "freebies" of yours (shite as they were) to us all just TODAY...allowed a short number of hours to pass and then pulled them all after having a little hissy-fit. Maybe you should allow those little balls of yours to drop and start actually acting like an adult. Although, I have my doubts whether you're acquainted with adulthood, mentally, or physically.

If you ever decide to return to the forum, maybe bring some manners, and some patience with you, and treat us all with respect. It generally doesn't cost anything to be courteous to fellow members.

Hostileca
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

I agree with Juebec on this, I have some of what you're looking for, but I have no intention of giving it to someone who comes to someone else site and acts like god, you posted a ton of crappy videos, and you think that everybody owes you everything, I know I just joined recently, but when I see someone requesting something I have, I just post it, cause this ain't my site. If you want to make your own rules, make your own site, then you can bitch all you want.

Life sucks, wear a fuckin' helmet.

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

you Dont have shit - or you would have sent it and gotten what you wanted - that old Lameass school yard excuse of " I have what you want or some of what you want, BUT, I think your mean so im not going to send them", line is Old and Played out
I am glad a few of you think what i posted was crap, But the 2267 registered downloads of the 38 videos in less then 24 hours - Proves you wrong -
Theres is NOT 2267 people on this forum and there were only few hundred readings of the post .
If what i posted was all shit people wouldnt bother downlaoding every one between 60 and 65 times Each.
That would means there are between 60 and 65 fools who downloaded one " shit" video, then proveeded to download allmost 40 more from the same source - Nice Try LOSER. You are the ONLY person who would fit that bill

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: / 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs

Are you mental? Do you ever hear the crap you come out with?.

People have to download first before coming to the conculsion that they're shit you dumb ass. You can't view one vid and then write them all off because of it.

The numbers on this forum is irrelevent - NOT everyone signs up and that's their choice. People can still view the forum member or not member MEANING non members can download too

Due to the fact no one slagged off your vids in this thread - how would they know peoples feelings on them?

If what i posted was all shit people wouldnt bother downlaoding every one between 60 and 65 times Each .......

words fail me. you egotistical maniac.

And have you not heard of flashget you simpleton? It downloads all at once. It's not like people view after every download and then go crap oh this is lame..........

You sit there and be a prick. There is a difference between trader and sharer but your so anal and warped that you confuse the two.

This is a community. If it were my site you'd be banned simply because your aggressive, impulsive, rude, obnoxious...so why don't you just fuck off you cry baby? You pathetic child

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Bessy Videos
8 pentoo 3459 Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:18 am
No new posts boroka secretfriends
18 jonny37 6507 Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:49 am
No new posts kloudia pls
2 zobforumm 1217 Fri May 25, 2007 5:27 pm
No new posts SF-Allye and mycamfriends...
0 panopupu 1842 Wed May 23, 2007 7:38 pm
No new posts SF Vids to Share/Looking for Kayla Vids
0 razputin 2116 Wed May 23, 2007 1:47 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about 2002 - 2004 DirectSex and SecreftFriends CamPigs on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005