Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Size problem (no not that)

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Size problem (no not that)
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Size problem (no not that) / Size problem (no not that)

I have vids. not much but some. Problem is that they're all over 500MB so I can't post 'm on the sites given here. So I need either a new recording program that lets me create smaller files or I need to find a site where I can upload vids of 500mb+

Anyone that can help me?

Klassikev
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: / Size problem (no not that)

Bernie, i too have large vids often and i found that compressing the vids in rar format usually shrinks them down to about 10% or so of the original size. so in other words a 500mb file should (hopefully) be at 50mb. then u should be able to upload at rapidshare or your favorite place. Good luck and let me know how it works for you. If you have any Secretfriends, i would be interested in knowing what you have. 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: / Size problem (no not that)

hi bernie,

If the compression method doesn't work for whatever reason just use a program called hjsplit. It's free to use. What you do you load up hjsplit ok and click on split button. You then locate the 500meg file you want to split and select the size of the slices. If you want to upload to rapidshare for example you'd set it to 100meg so your file will be sliced into 5 pieces.

To rejoin the file all people would have to do is download hjsplit too and click on the join button (beside split button). You then locate the directory where the split files are and it'll show you the first file usually 001. Click on it and it'll join all the files together. Hope that helps - if you require any help just ask and please don't let it stop you sharing. Goodluck

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: / Size problem (no not that)

Striker10 wrote:
hi bernie,

If the compression method doesn't work for whatever reason just use a program called hjsplit. It's free to use. What you do you load up hjsplit ok and click on split button. You then locate the 500meg file you want to split and select the size of the slices. If you want to upload to rapidshare for example you'd set it to 100meg so your file will be sliced into 5 pieces.

To rejoin the file all people would have to do is download hjsplit too and click on the join button (beside split button). You then locate the directory where the split files are and it'll show you the first file usually 001. Click on it and it'll join all the files together. Hope that helps - if you require any help just ask and please don't let it stop you sharing. Goodluck

I gave the split thing a thought. But wouldn't it suck for free rapidshare accounts to get about 10 files (with a little bad luck it takes 45min of time between 2 downloads) and then have to run dunno what time to play them all?

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts JILLY - secretfriends
38 stef12 11737 Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:13 pm
No new posts Broads who don't show the goods
3 305Guy 2079 Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 am
No new posts DELETED
1 DELETED 1441 Thu May 24, 2007 6:47 pm
No new posts Reena from SecretFriends
3 bedevilone 3246 Sat May 05, 2007 12:02 pm
No new posts Clementine
0 karl 1309 Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:32 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Size problem (no not that) All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Size problem (no not that) on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005