Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

DirectSex Czech Girls

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> DirectSex Czech Girls
305Guy
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:58 am    Post subject: DirectSex Czech Girls / DirectSex Czech Girls

About 18 months ago, DirectSex shut down the Czech Girls studio. I know a number of them went to TastyLive, but that's been gone for a while now as well. Anyone know where they are now, namely "Karolina"? Any help would be much appreciated... 
malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: karolina / DirectSex Czech Girls

Karolina was about a month away from graduating college when she quit. Not likely that she is in the business anymore 
305Guy
Only just live

Posted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:18 am    Post subject: / DirectSex Czech Girls

Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks for the update...much appreciated! 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: / DirectSex Czech Girls

There was a Carolina, Caroline, karoline and one other similiar. If you are reffering to the short hair, brunnette one who did go to tastylive when they tried that failed spin off ( she kind of looks like the one who now uses the name yasmeen, then she was fired - not quit - she had numerous complaints, mine included ( complaints = Chargebacks ) on both programs for NOT showing. Every other model who went to Tasty from direct is now back at Direct. By the way tasty was just a spin off - same models, same studio, same sets with some working both sites. Even the often complained about Tamara = Old Direct name / Francesca = Tasty name and now known as Irenka was allowed back ( she was the first one fired from tasty ) Provided she change her attitude and DO what customers pay her to do. And if you have seen her shows since she has returned shes has in fact learned her lesson. Her shows are now some of the best ( Toys, zoomed pussy and even Girl on Girl) Everything she refused to do during the Boom days. When guys were total Lay Downs and there wasnt 10000 other models competing for the same amount of customers. By the way 3 years ago she told me she was 19 and working her way thru college to bad shes close to 30!
Just because a model tells you shes 18 or 19, is in school, is single is horny is wet etc... doesnt mean it's True, in fact with over 95% of them it's NOT. These girls are trained Liars, Everything they say is geared to get your Money, and to do that they will say or Do just about anything. The studio owners monitor their chat, and often its someone else typing alltogether for them as they dont speak English. How many times has a model asked " How is your Mood BB " It only takes a few visits to randomly picked models and sites to figure this out.
Do you realy think there are that many under 20 Drop dead gorgeous Sluts in russia or Romania, who are not only Single but also working their way thru college, Own Dildos are Horny and Wet 24 / 7 and are willing to show themselves to the world? If they are so horny why are they single?
what are the guys in those countrys fucking? Every hot girl with all her teeth works online. Yeah they are single - LOL
As for the " i'm working my way thru college Responce, it is just that, a well thought out well researched line of Bull Shit, used on Americans Because the strippers hear use it and it works!
Just look at the hours they work its either a 12 hour shift thru the night or thru the day and it varies all the time, but if you want to beleive them wait and watch every one is here forever. I cant direct you to 100 models who will all tell u they are 18 and working their way thru college, to bad they have been using the same line for 5 years - Good Luck
but if were talking about the same girl i have about 50 vids of her from about 2/3 years ago if u want to trade
If your lucky enough and spend the right amount of money with the right model on direct - she will give you her Messenger or access to the sites they chat on while they sit waiting for paying customer. Who do you think they are typing away to for 8+ hours.
Oh yeah, thats my favorite all time LIE - when they tell you they have several wealthy guys who chat to them for hours and DONT want to see them Nude - they just pay anywhere from 2$ to 5$ per minute Racking up Thousands of Dollars in charges to chat to a girl whose English is Bad at best For Hours = LMFAO

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: / DirectSex Czech Girls

SOMFW - you really have no clue what the hell you are talking about do you? You make some very broad generalizations about all models with nothing to back it up. Let me guess, you got played for a chump by one model and assume they are all the same? I bet you think all of the models are making huge money and living the high life in eastern europe/russia.

When you chat, do you actually say hello before you tell (not ask) her to show her tits?

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: / DirectSex Czech Girls

It's Real simple Shit 4 Brains - Prove me Wrong
I know for a fact what I "Generalized as you say" is true.
If you want to beleive these girls are Piss Poor, In College, Horny or whatever they have told you to get the little money you have - thats great - Their Plan worked as designed!
If however you have a brain, Understand sales and realize a money hungry chic is the same the world over, you will see and reccognize bullshit for what it is.
Theses girls are on up to 10 sites simultaneously working Fools like you round the clock, the bills Dont get paid, the dildos dont get purchased and they DONT show up for work 7 days a week if they are NOT making money you fool

dirtyharry
Only just live

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: be realistic! / DirectSex Czech Girls

It is one simple fact. This is a job and like it is in any business people say things that are not totally true or not true at all or make things seem better and nicer than they are.. Fact is that they say things or make you believe things that are good for business!! There is nothing wrong with it! Just realise how things are and not get any things in your head, if you like chatting and if you like to see girls naked and want to pay money for it then just do it, don't make a big thing of it and everybody is happy! Fact is these girls are doing a job and everybody does a job for the money, that is totally normal! 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Chantel from Directsex
1 Zine 1638 Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:17 pm
No new posts more about the girls
7 hedonistguy 4486 Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 am
No new posts Ilena from Secretfriends
0 lookeron 1342 Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:21 pm
No new posts Chantel From DirectSex
0 Zine 1963 Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> DirectSex Czech Girls All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about DirectSex Czech Girls on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005