Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> What software to capture the secretfriends shows?
savannasamson
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: What software to capture the secretfriends shows? / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

Hey guys--
I have been reading your posts and I would love to try capturing some vids from SF, but how do I do this? Is there software that can capture the video streams? This is flash video, and I know there are ways to grab Youtube video so I figure the same thing must work with SF. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Savanna

nobbin2
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

hi,

I use "Easy Screen Recorder" V1.20 with the MS-MPEG4 V2 codec.

Regards

Nobbin

nobbin2
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

hi,

I use "Easy Screen Recorder" V1.20 with the MS-MPEG4 V2 codec.

Regards

Nobbin

DELETED

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

DELETED 
savannasamson
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: thanks but is there a direct download? / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

Thanks for the info... tho do you know if there is a way to directly download? I mean, with youtube you can go to:
http://video.qooqle.jp/dl/

and this gives you a way to download a youtube video as a Flash file. Also I have heard about Video Downloader (http://reviews.cnet.com/VideoDownloader/3000-11745_4-10546007.html?tag=txt)

but haven't tried it. I know with DirectSex it is much better to grab the video directly instead of a screen capture so I wonder if there is a way to do that with Secretfriends.
savanna

savannasamson
Only just live

Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:15 pm    Post subject: / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

HEY GUYS --
I have been experimenting and I think I've got it!

try using Replay Media Catcher (from applian.com). It grabs the SF video directly. I use a setting of "120" for the flv timestamp increment, sometimes lower.
The video seems like 10 times better than what you get from screen capture software.

And u can use FLVMDI to make the captured video seekable with FLVplayer. Also U can use FLVextract to make the captured video seekable with VLC.
Hope this helps! Let me know, I would like to see some better captures of this site!

Savanna

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: / What software to capture the secretfriends shows?

Hi people,

I use capturewiz and it's great. What I do find alittle confusing is the compression. I tried to compress other peoples vids but they very often don't compress at all (using winrar). When I use capturewiz I can record say 300,000 meg file and then archive with winrar down to 15 or so meg. I don't know why all videos don't compress but I can say capturewiz works fine for me with the bonus that the videos always compress fine. As proof I recorded this http://rapidshare.com/files/31057713/evanna_pt1.rar. You could use virtualdub to correct fps or to cut out scenes etc.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts DELETED
1 DELETED 1834 Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:38 pm
No new posts clementine
5 aleser 2217 Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:13 pm
No new posts DELETED
2 DELETED 1371 Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:04 pm
No new posts We need a treasure map...
0 gypsy777 1259 Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 pm
No new posts Shellye from Secretfriends
0 gypsy777 1943 Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:11 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> What software to capture the secretfriends shows? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about What software to capture the secretfriends shows? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005