Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamContacts's girls

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> CamContacts Girls -> CamContacts's girls
sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: / CamContacts's girls

AriaLipss

A new vidchat from Camcontacts again. A russian girl, AriaLipss. Great body, middle size tits, nice ass. During a textchat I ask everything as usual, then I started the vidchat.
First I wanted her to drop her dress, she started to dance on her bed and slowly removed it.... Gosh, I picked up another performer like SheLma...but anyway, she moved great, and she has a muscled body (I mean not fat, and muscles can be seen during her movements)
After I asked her to play with her tits, lick it, twist nipples, and she DID it, hmmm.... Laughing
Then, when I asked her to drop her panties, she started dance again, but opps! the pic frozen again...... quick reconnection, but at least she had already remove her panties Very Happy
The usual pattern followed, play pussy, open with two fingers, play clit, finger it, zoom into it, then the same in doggy style + spank ass. First she showed her left site to the cam in doggy, I had to ask to turn to the Cam with Her ass, and still she didn't turned completelly in the angle I wanted to see.......
In general she couldn't or didn't want to zoom as close to her pussy as I wanted and also she didn't come close enought for a great look... Smile
But she is in the - A little bit shy - category, so probably this is the limit of her shyness....
Finally I asked to come closer to the cam, and zoom her tits, and played with it, then I aked her to throw me a kiss at the end.

Text chat again, asking how she enjoyed it...

Because of the break, the slower performance (because of the dance Very Happy ) and her great body the vidchat took a little bit longer as usual.

Price was $0.76/min and ~19min long.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts
2 jgibso 1911 Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:41 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> CamContacts Girls -> CamContacts's girls All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about CamContacts's girls on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005