Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow.

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow.
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow. / Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow.

Sooooo did any of my fellow Americans get any cam girl viewing in this long weekend so far? I fiddled around and stumbled across Cams.com which is really well-populated though I found the lack of nudity kind of lame. So I went back to DirectSex and Secretfriends for a while till I got tired of closeups of vaginas. Shocked (Yep that's a vagina all right). Hmmm. I need something middle range that isn't too expensive. Meanwhile I also checked out TawneeStone.com, which is an adult cam site but not a chat site. I just like her because shes so cute and is a fellow Texan. Lots of vids there but not much else. Of course Im too cheap to pay a lot so I didnt buy a membership.

How about you fine fellows, any new adventures in Wonderland???

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Reena from Secretfriends
1 BIG_MRX 2000 Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:28 pm
No new posts Need New Site
9 TitMan99 2130 Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:55 pm
No new posts Sites?
1 ShadowOfLight 1254 Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:48 am
No new posts Spooky Halloween webcams!
6 jambo 1683 Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:26 am
No new posts My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee
3 BigMack 1279 Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:42 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Happy Holiday...for us in the US anyhow. on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005