Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

secret friends

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> secret friends
webber

Posted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: secret friends / secret friends

Secret Freinds has nice video and some very pretty girls, mostly studio models, Most of the girls have either done this too long and are bored or dont even care. Today I watched from the free room for a couple hours and I saw at least a dozen girls just lay there doing nothing except type.Most of them had frowns on their faces, not trying to look seductive at all. For about 45 minutes I went from girl to girl and never even saw a bare breast, These girls cant expect anyone too pay them for doing nothing. I have chatted with some Secret Friends girls in the past, I am under the impression that most, not all, just most of the girls think guys are interested in their personality. I cant speak for everyone but as for me I dont mind spending some money and chat with a girl for a little while, but I thought this is a sex site, I dont pay for just chat. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sucker Room
5 Mr.Nobody 2104 Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm
No new posts Saduze
3 MrNobody 3126 Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:39 pm
No new posts polina
4 dickster 1380 Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:27 pm
No new posts Leylax from SecretFriends
5 nanito 4433 Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:36 pm
No new posts josie flirt4free
2 123abc9 1314 Mon May 29, 2006 4:22 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> secret friends All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about secret friends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005