Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> PrivateFeeds girls -> Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds / Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

The luscious Margarita at PrivateFeeds is having a good feel of her lady-bits... Hands down her panties, and lots of horny stuff.... Mmmm Twisted Evil

Get over there NOW! Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: / Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

Boy, now there's a name that lends itself to punning. Lest I draw down the wrath of Tony, I will only say this: I've always loved to drink Margaritas, and I could use a cool, refreshing Margarita right about now.

Cheers! Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: / Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

Surely no jokes about putting 'salt around the rim'??!! Embarassed Wink Twisted Evil

Can I just say that, yesterday, Margatita was da bomb... All that "hands down her pants" action, and she wasn't even in a private chat with anyone. Just purely doing her thang. Awesome. Very Happy

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: / Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville...searching for my lost shaker of salt... Very Happy

Yes I would most certainly put salt on that rim. Or as a character in a webcomic I read likes to say, "I'd put my toppings all up on that vanilla!" Smile

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: / Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds

Laughing I hear ya, Dudelove!

Yep, that is one Margarita who gets my cocktail shaker shaking... Razz

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> PrivateFeeds girls -> Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Hands down pants at PrivateFeeds on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005