Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Flirt4Free and SweetApples

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Flirt4Free and SweetApples
Fuzzy
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Flirt4Free and SweetApples / Flirt4Free and SweetApples

I want to join one of these sites. I have a pretty good idea what Flirt4Free offers. SweetApples doesn't seem to offer any teaser webcams or chat that I can find, but the girls in the still pics they have there are really sexy as hell. I guess I could join both, and see what they are like from the inside, but before I do anything, I thought I would see if anybody here has any input? I'm really torn between the obvious quality offered by Flirt4Free and the girls at SweetApples who look SO tasty. 
JamieG
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: / Flirt4Free and SweetApples

For what it's worth, I can tell you that Flirt4Free is well worth it. I don't know about SweetApples. If you're looking for low price chat, you might want to check out Camcontacts. They have lots of cams and they're private rate is very reasonable for some girls. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: / Flirt4Free and SweetApples

I'm on board with Jamie - Flirt4Free is worth every penny....

Yet, I can see the conundrum... SweetApples certainly offers some tantalizing women.

The solution -- join BOTH!!?!!? Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts M.I.L.F. cams?
22 jambo 3887 Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:59 pm
No new posts security & confidentiality
2 newbie 960 Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:25 pm
No new posts Boss watching me....
3 jambo 1573 Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:15 pm
No new posts Jenna Jameson at Flirt4Free????
3 jambo 1120 Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:39 pm
No new posts Email alerts
6 jambo 1761 Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:43 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Flirt4Free and SweetApples All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Flirt4Free and SweetApples on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005