Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Allye on Secretfriends

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Allye on Secretfriends
Carpes
Liven it up!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: / Allye on Secretfriends

dustinAbowl wrote:
Crying or Very sad

I have been reporting this site to the Federal Trade Comision http://ftc.gov almost every other week.

I believe that misleading people is wrong. I have lost many credits asking her to put on a show. When I write an email to the administration, they write back all pissy... "who are you", "she is a big part of our business, we are not letting her go" And they REFUSE to refund my waisted credits.

This is robery, these people are crooks. And what do you know, someone from the website will reply to this post and say, "no, it's okay for them to rip people off".

These people are scammers and deserve to go to hell.

very interesting Cool

interesting topic here :
http://www.adult-webcam-faq.com/forum/about795.html

englishP
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: Allye / Allye on Secretfriends

I'm probably going to get some abuse for this but...........

I don't come here that often, but i have to say something about Allye.

Ok she does not get naked or nude.......BUT

She is trying to make enough money for a happy comfortable life...just like everybody else in this world. Could you imagine going to work everyday knowing you may come home in tears / upset at the end of the day. Thats not right, not for anybody.

Nobody is forced to talk to her, and from what i have seen, she always says right from the start that she will not get naked.

The level of abuse and nasty comments that these girls have to put up with is disgusting...and to be honest, i'm embarrassed to be in some of the rooms sometimes. When you see the look on the some of the girls faces when some nasty, ignorant, malicious guy hurls a barrage of abuse at them, i makes you feel sick.

Whether they do or don't get naked, i think some level of respect has to be observed.

Anyway, i'll probably be called "wimp" and "wuss" or whatever for this...but i don't give a shit.

I'm still a guy, and i wont lie, i would love to see Allye naked, but if she doesn't then thats ok, thats her choice and i respect that.

Englishp

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts if you want to know who is my favourite
3 janTy 2224 Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:42 pm
No new posts Maylee on DirectSex -- a refreshing change of pace
3 BigMack 2573 Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 pm
No new posts Ginny on SecretFriends
1 CamLover23 2320 Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:17 pm
No new posts Rosana, Rosana
1 BigMack 1845 Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:27 am
No new posts Dxlive?
2 BigMack 3944 Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:18 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Allye on Secretfriends All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Allye on Secretfriends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005