Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Estelle on secertfriends

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Estelle on secertfriends
LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

After you sign up for Secretfriends (and now pay money to sign up) they send you an email. Subject: Terms and Conditions. This is the very last item:

Please remember that this is adult chat. There are some girls who do more than chat and some that do not. Please keep this in mind when visiting the girls. I suggest maybe visiting the free viewing area first to view the girls to decide which one might be best for you.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Just because Secretfriends say that in their terms and conditions doesn't make it cool... I'm thinking that sites like Camcontacts and Flirt4Free are a much much better deal when it comes to smokin' hot chicks, who actually like to get ==== NAKED (isn't that what we're all here for???) Cool

Hey BM, totally hit that "Nude Bomb" button - I'm ready -- Fire away!! Very Happy

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

You'd think thats why most guys go to camgirl sites, to see the girls get naked, but I think that our experience here is that it is not the case for all guys! Imagine my shock when some of the guys here admitted they did not want their special girls to get naked at all because that would ruin the fantasy I guess. Rolling Eyes I for want do not go to a buffet just to look at the food, I want to EAT!!! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Yep, it's a mystery... Like, ruin the fantasy?? Camgirls are all about fantasy... And part of that fantasy is they strip off nude, whenever we ask them too, and they cavort and flash their perfectly-formed body parts... mmm. But, of course, I wouldn't want to see their sexy breasts and peach-shaped asses -- that would ruin everything!!!???! Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better. Sir, I take my hat off to you.

Mr. Green

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Cheers, BM. Smile It just all seems so nuts... I'm just glad that there are still camgirls out there who take off their clothes without expecting a fanfare of trumpets. (see LiveJasmin, Flirt4Free and Camcontacts, for instance)

If Secretfriends isn't careful, that's all they'll have on their site - people who want to be 'just good friends' -- and I'm pretty sure that doesn't sell memberships and minutes. Confused

While they're at it, why not change their name to NiceInternetPenpals...? Perfect cambuddies for those guys who prefer not to see any X-rated stuff Wink

LuvToChat
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

You would be surprised at how many guys are going to Secretfriends to chat with girls with clothes on. Confused

Some of them chat for hours. Surprised

Over the past 2 year there has been a very big increase of guys that go to sex chats to only chat. Shocked

In 2004, at DirectSex there was a Czech studio that had the best collection of beautiful girls I had ever seen. There were 25 rooms at Directsex and that studio had 5 of them. At 1st all of the girls did shows. Great shows. Razz

Later in 2004 all these guys started coming to the girls at this studio and did not want girls naked. The girls at this studio stopped doing shows. Some stopped getting naked. They were making much more money from these guys that did not want to see them naked. Evil or Very Mad

And its not only Directsex and secrectfriends. There are a couple of girls that started faking shows on Flirt4free because they have friends that would give them 30 minute private and only talk. At $6 per minute thats $180 to talk. These guys must be rich or go broke trying to impress a chat girl. Laughing

Not sure if Secretfriends will ever suffer because of these guys. But I know guys like me are suffering because of these guys. They keep taking the most beautiful girls. Crying or Very sad

Im hoping these guys go broke soon. Smile

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

A friend of mine - when we hit the bars and clubs - goes after girls who are way out of his league. Like a different sport or something... So far out of his league, they were in a whole new galaxy... Anyway, he would badger these girls, buy them drinks and "work on them" for months...

I have no patience for crap like that, but he always did. I'm more of a "hey honey, how you doin?" kind of guy. If I fall flat on my face after that, so what... There's the next girl and then the next one...

But, my buddy, he would pursue... He loves the thrill of the chase. And when this girl finally "gave in" or fell for his charms, he'd eventually get bored and dump them... Find the next K2 to climb... Rolling Eyes

My point is -- these guys who want to chat with clothes on, perhaps they genuinely think they are "working on" these ca,girls. Maybe they expect real-life dates, marriage, then kids??? It could be, they really think "wow this hot babe really likes me, for who I am" and that makes them feel good...

However, they would be wise to realise the girls are the ones who are "working" -- and getting paid nicely for it, too! Razz

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts So mad!!!!!!!
5 jambo 1151 Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 pm
No new posts Milagros on One2One, baby!
4 BigMack 1521 Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:09 pm
No new posts Twins???
9 Dude Love 1302 Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:37 pm
No new posts need your help with lery from secret friends
0 imabadrudeman 1458 Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm
No new posts Camcrush
0 Dude Love 1361 Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:08 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Estelle on secertfriends All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Page 3 of 3
The messages about Estelle on secertfriends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005