Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Should I take the plunge?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Should I take the plunge?

Should I pay for a private session?
Heck no!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Only if it's cheap.
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Take the plunge, man! It's worth the dough!
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Huh?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Should I take the plunge? / Should I take the plunge?

Greetings, dementoids and dementites. (Free No-Prize if you get the reference!)

I have a question. I've been noodling around this here site for a couple of days, taking a gander at many a hot girlie, and I was wondering: is it worth it to pay for a private session? The prices aren't bad, mostly, but should I pay 50-60 bucks for it?

That's why I've set up a poll (assuming I did everything right!). Let me know what you think. And don't hesitate to make suggestions!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:33 am    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

Do it and let us know ho it turns out
Especially if it is really HOT.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

Man, I guess I'm a little cheap, but aren't we all?

Don't we all want to see hotness, at a price that makes our wallets groan with pleasure also??

BUT, if the camgirl in question is an absolute blinder, and does things beyond our wildest dreams, then - I admit - it's hard to put a price on that.

Yet, if you're just looking for a 'quickie,' then I like a girl who costs (and wears) as little as possible

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

I'm with ya, man.

I haven't been willing to go more than a few bucks at a time, but I'm thinking about it. Maybe I should start saving my allowance... Twisted Evil j/k, of course!

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

Laughing

Yeah, I think I might need to pick up another paper round Wink It's so hard affording camgirls on a paperboy's salary!

Fuzzy
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:19 am    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

I think its worth it to take the plunge once in a while. I've purchased a membership, and I've had some "private time", most recently on LiveJasmin. That really seems to be the hot site right now, and I must say, they have some performers there that will make you "come to attention". I don't know what they're doing to get all those great looking girls, but I hope they keep it up. Like somebody else said in an earlier post, I'm sort of hung up on LiveJasmin right now. 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

Tell us more! Like, how much they cost, and the names of some of these great girls so I can check them out. I just may have to spend some time with them myself; I've heard so much lately about LiveJasmin, and whenever I go there I've always been impressed. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: / Should I take the plunge?

That might have been me! I've been shouting it from the roof tops -- I got it bad for some of the lovelies over at LiveJasmin.... Embarassed

Very hot and professional.... and a great assortment. By no means, not just a bunch of blondes. They got lesbians, MILFs, blondes (of course), brunettes, asian... It's like a frickin' buffet! Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sweetapples
10 tony 7636 Thu May 25, 2006 6:55 pm
No new posts whats with all the ugly girls??
3 althea 1500 Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:31 am
No new posts onlivecams ?
2 Hank54 2353 Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:58 am
No new posts How I get to this lady?
3 cheambriz 1683 Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:28 am
No new posts How I get acces to a site?
0 cheambriz 1606 Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:08 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Should I take the plunge? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Should I take the plunge? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005