Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

camgirlshide is for real?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> New sites -> camgirlshide is for real?
CamGirlFan

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: camgirlshide is for real? / camgirlshide is for real?

Is this site camGirlsHide for real? it's not like the other sites you have listed here -- I mean it seems really different coz the girls are not available on the site directly, you have to book them and then use some other chat software like Yahoo! messenger and stuff like that.

Would love to know if this is real coz it looks good and I like the idea that it's not all some girls working for some pimps in Russia and stuff but more it's like real girls just needing to play for some quick bucks and everything. let me know please if you know about it.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: / camgirlshide is for real?

Yep, seems cool to me -- it's what they call an independent cam girl site. It's more trouble to set up a show but you can find some nice looking gals like that. And as they are getting the cash directly and not being ripped off by their handlers in Russia or whever they may even be a bit more enthusiastic!

Tony

cgh_info

Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: camgirlshide / camgirlshide is for real?

camgirlshide.com is still having some issues with their domain
see http://mikesblog.blogdns.org for the latest staus info

temporary database access is available via http://www.camgirlshide.net

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: / camgirlshide is for real?

camGirlsHide's dot com domain worked fine for me...

Awesome site -- did you see the camgirl of the month, Allison Pierce!?!?!

That 'strategically placed' CareBear is so damn lucky!!!!! Twisted Evil

bsexxxgirl
Only just live

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: / camgirlshide is for real?

Yeah the site is real. I'm listed there and have been for awhile. I can't vouch for all girls there but most of us do get reviewed by customers who have actually purchased our shows. So everything is legit. 
Kat
Only just live

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: camgirlshide is for real? / camgirlshide is for real?

CamGirlFan wrote:
Is this site camGirlsHide for real? it's not like the other sites you have listed here -- I mean it seems really different coz the girls are not available on the site directly, you have to book them and then use some other chat software like Yahoo! messenger and stuff like that.

Would love to know if this is real coz it looks good and I like the idea that it's not all some girls working for some pimps in Russia and stuff but more it's like real girls just needing to play for some quick bucks and everything. let me know please if you know about it.

Camgirlshide is no longer a listing site for camgirls. It is now an affiliate site. So unless you can make the webmaster money, you're not wanted. (btw some of the girls WERE making him money by paying for "Priority" listings)

Lisa4Webcam
Only just live

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Camgirlshide.us / camgirlshide is for real?

Yes, as some of us may know, camgirlshide.com is no longer a listing site for amateurs. BUT!
I have a better idea! How about a cam girl create the same concept but make it BETTER! I have been messaging all of the cam girls to let them know I am making the site up again. And asking their ideas on how they as well as customers think it could improve. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/camgirlshide/
Keep an eye out here for the Launch of www.camgirlshide.us

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts any UK based sites?
7 searching 2473 Thu May 31, 2007 9:26 pm
No new posts A NEW VIDEOCHAT SITE ROYALCAMS
1 blackideea 3242 Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:03 pm
No new posts any ACTUAL free sites out there?
2 tt 3099 Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:53 am
No new posts CAMIGULA's CAM-VILLA OPEN FOR PUBLIC
1 camigula 3727 Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:53 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> New sites -> camgirlshide is for real? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about camgirlshide is for real? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005